dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [RESOLVED] Links/Tutorials on how to use Fuse Kit?

[RESOLVED] Links/Tutorials on how to use Fuse Kit?

I've downloaded and successfully installed the fuse kit, and watched the appropriate tutorials on www.gotoandlearn.com , but I want to find out more on how to use this tool.

In the tutorial it's recommended to "check the documentation", yet all I can find on the website www.mosessupposes.com/Fuse/ is a bunch of Actionscript files with some comments that I find difficult to follow and understand and a poorly formatted and equally difficult to follow .txt file. I get the feeling that both presume I already know the basics of using the tool. The associated forums have provided a little help, and I've checked Google and this forum for any other source of information, but I've turned up nothing.

I'm doubtful, but does anyone know of a tutorial that explains how to use this tool?
    Using: Flash Professional 8 | Flash Player 8/9 | Actionscript 2 | PHP 5.1.6 | MySQL 5.0 |

Latest Helpful Links: XML Dropdown Menu - How To Use Fusekit

Thank you both so incredibly much. I didn't expect to get a response, let alone a hoard of links. This is awesome!

Thanks again,
    Nostalgia.
    Last edited by Nosta|gia; 12-19-2006 at 07:20 AM.
    Using: Flash Professional 8 | Flash Player 8/9 | Actionscript 2 | PHP 5.1.6 | MySQL 5.0 |

Latest Helpful Links: XML Dropdown Menu - How To Use Fusekit