A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I won my first photo comp

I won my first photo comp

just got the results of the annual jon44w.com photo of the year, and ive won, i cant beleave i have won as theres alot of great photos taken at alot of car shows through out europe on this site and from a good number of great photographers, the site members have voted foir my photo. over 200 votes cast, i won with over 50% of the votes

heres the photo

Second place was

Third place was

its inspired me to keep going and to take more shots and better shots as mmuch as i can.

Wow, congratulations. It is a good shot.

Nikonist
    Hey phil, that is great news! Congratulations and well deserved!!
    Keep it up!
    !!Click on your own risk!!

Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again!

www.ajs-design.de

awesome man! great shot and you deserve it compared to the rest of the field. I'm definitely not saying the others are bad, but i think your's is completely original and screams what racing and the racing culture is all about (which i have no idea)

Cheers guys.

theres no prizes or anything just a bit of pride and banter between all the sites photographers type of thing, but i have to say itss deffo inspired me to take better shots and try diffrent things and try and to take the best shot i can all the time.

today ive woke up and i have a big head lol

I agree yours is the best of the three. I personally like the 3rd place entry better than the 2nd though. Congratulations.
    "A piece of toast always lands butter side down, and a cat always lands of its feet. If one was to tie a piece of toast to the back of a cat butter side up, would it hover above the ground in perpetual indecision?"

well done phil, obviously its a car website that voted and mainly a "cruising" culture website so it obv that a good cruise picture would win