A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: 3DFA glory for me!

3DFA glory for me!

I just need to say that I am soo happy about 3DFA so it's unbelievable. I am completely novice in every aspect, yet with 3DFA I get to do things easily and fast.

Glory to 3DFA, money well spent indeed!

I'm glad your satisfied with 3dfa! You know what the best part is? 3dfa is not dead! It's not dead indeed! And with every update its getting even more unbelievable!

-sada-

...Money Well Spent

Yes, 3DFA is revolutionary ! It make flash and programming accessible to everyone. But why a so poor presentation on 3DFA site ?...

Quote Originally Posted by RonaldCrow
    Yes, 3DFA is revolutionary ! It make flash and programming accessible to everyone. But why a so poor presentation on 3DFA site ?...
    Yeah that's true...If Rob should make a better website he could be rich
    It is a great program...I still remember I was doubting to download it about one and a half year ago because the 3DFA website didn't look very professional...

About the website...

We should be thankfull that new releases are still coming out. I mean as far as I know rob has a real job. 3dfa is just a side thing (I dont think its enough to make a living off of). So the little time he actually has to work on 3dfa im glad he does.

So.. if he ever gets around to a new site Wonderfull if not... Rob i love what your doing and keep up with 3dfa!

-sada-

Well, I'm not complaining about the website..I'm only saying he would have a lot more "potential" customers when having a professional website...

Cheers

No doubt

Perhaps we should help Rob by sending him small samples to publish on 3DFA site. Or a Photoshop preview of what could be a more attractive site... Propose your ideas !

If you have something good for a sample or what not for 3dfa it's best you email it to them instead of posting here mainly because I dont think Rob checks the forums much.