A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Orleans Saints

New Orleans Saints

If they win the NFC Championship I will be convinced that the NFL is a fixed organization.

why? they have a very good team in a weak nfc. i can see them beating the bears and making it to the superbowl only to be crushed by the patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by alty29
    If they win the NFC Championship I will be convinced that the NFL is a fixed organization.
    did you think the same thing when the Yankees went to the World Series after 9/11 ?(i did)

the difference is the yankees have be known to pay off the umpires. the saints just are a good team now that arron 'the titanic' brooks is gone

If an official actually saw #71 jump early, why didn't he blow his whistle before the snap?

Why didn't the referee order to have time put back on the clock to make up for not blowing the play dead?

Quote Originally Posted by silverx2
    the difference is the yankees have be known to pay off the umpires. the saints just are a good team now that arron 'the titanic' brooks is gone
    Did they have to trade him my team though!? Yuck.
    The saints are blessed this year. That's all there is to it.

go colts!

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog ¤ Photos ¤ Book

don't go Oklahoma and blame it on a call. the Saints are legit!
    "We don't estimate speeches." - CBO Director Doug Elmendorf

Quote Originally Posted by nordberg
    go colts!

I think Brees is the best quarterback in the league at the moment, that the Bush/McAllister duo makes the best RB core of the remaining teams, and that Colston is an incredible performer and will shape into one of the better receivers in the game. Their offense is just so explosive and dangerous. And to top it all off, Sean Payton is hands down the best coach of the year. Their defense may not be as great as some of the other teams, but they can still hold their own.

I don't know if I'm the only one thinking it, but I think New Orleans has it together and will win it all this year. It has nothing to do with being blessed, they're just an excellent team that just happens to have a great story.

P.S. As I'm sure many of you know, I'm a Steelers fan always and first, but I've just really liked New Orleans this entire year.
    Last edited by Ultima Designs; 01-16-2007 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Designs
    I think Brees is the best quarterback in the league at the moment
    Apparently you didn't see Payton's last couple of drives the other day. That man is a field general.
    I think my hate for Tom wouldn't-be-sh*t-without-that-line Brady caused them to win. If true the Pat's will take it again.

i dont think bush/mcallister is as good as dillion/maroney, but they are close.

if it comes down to pats vs saints in the superbowl, its going to be a hell of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by jAQUAN
    Apparently you didn't see Payton's last couple of drives the other day. That man is a field general.
    Manning? He's a hell of a quarterback in his right and still the best in the league, but look at the performance and the numbers of Brees -- this year, he just came out on top.

Quote Originally Posted by jAQUAN
    I think my hate for Tom wouldn't-be-sh*t-without-that-line Brady caused them to win. If true the Pat's will take it again.
    id like to see how payton ' 6'4" with a laser rocket arm' would do with receivers picked up off the street like tom brady. brady needs an award with what hes been able to do with his recievers this year.

Anybody with that much time in the pocket and the greatest clutch kicker of all time would have 3 rings.

does anybody have a spray shield to protect us from silverx today? jack bauer and tom brady must be ready to explode with as much ball washing he's been giving them both today.

I want the Saints to win.

The Bears just don't impress me, especially Grossman. I hate New England and would love to see them lose to Indy but I doubt it. Indy run defense is very pathetic. My hope is that it is Indy vs NO with NO winning.

Quote Originally Posted by lefteyewilly
    does anybody have a spray shield to protect us from silverx today? jack bauer and tom brady must be ready to explode with as much ball washing he's been giving them both today.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

In other news a regular season NFL game is coming to London.

Obviously I think this is fantastic, though if I was the dolphins I might be a little annoyed at having to cross the Atlantic to play a "home" game...

I would also like to take this opportunity to complain about how incredibly bad the ITV (UK) post season coverage is again this year. An hour a week loaded with adverts and irritating voiceovers getting in the way of the real commentators? Brilliant. I wonder what presenter with zero NFL knowledge they can line up for the superbowl this time...

right on. i hadnt heard about that. go Fins.
    "We don't estimate speeches." - CBO Director Doug Elmendorf