A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Totallyflashed.com

Hybrid View

Totallyflashed.com

Hi.

After long time i think finally my site is finished.

It is my first complete Flash videogame and also the frst time that i use php.

I will be happy if you help me with some advices.

My site is www.totallyflashed.com

I just didn't get the game at all. Pressing left arrow made nothing move left. What ever I did little layers slided around pretty fast all by themself? I did click on the game to make sure it had attention, but no joy.

That is the first time that happened.

You already clicked on the game right?

Can i know what is your Browser and Operating system? I know that with firefox some part of php do not work as i want, so i will correct them, but the game i hope is already ok.

I am positive I clicked the game. This time I had succes starting the game with a or s which made one player shoot the ball, but from there it seemed pretty automatic to me again - save for the observation that the game starts if I press a or s. I am beginning to think I am not really your target audience :-) and that I just don't get the game!

Would be nice with some others weighing in here.

Still - what team am I. OK I took a penalty shoot out, so I figure I am blue. Back to the game, it can play some time once started, without me doing anything. What's the small numbers about?

Did I miss something?

He He, now i understand you.

You control the player with the number displayed on the head. The one more clese to the ball.

Ok i understand the message. Also other persons said me to make more visible the controlled player. In future i will correct that and do like fifa: with a colored circle.

If you find something other that you do not like please say me.

Thank you for the help.

Phew, I was begining to sweat :-)

I slowed again the game of 1 frame/second and i think that now it is more easy to play.