A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash in looping Powerpoint -timing issue

Flash in looping Powerpoint -timing issue

I have inserted a flash swf into a looping powerpoint presentation. I want the swf to play from the beginning everytime that slide comes up. I can't seem to get the timing down.

Powerpoints "advance to the next slide timer" is not syncing with my length of the swf file.

I tired inserting a goto and stop (1) at the end of my swf, then have ppt but that doesn't seem to stop powerpoint from looping the presentation. If I don't turn looping on in powerpoint, it will only play the swf one, and when the slide comes around again it is static.

I can't seem to get the timing right. Any suggestions?

ummm... you seem to have a PPT problem, not a Flash problem if I understood it right. Also, personally I use stop() in a single empty keyframe on the actions layer, rather than gotoandstop().
    Cordially,
    Abelius
    www.worldkit.com

Thanks for the suggestion but... I just tried adding stop(), but then when the ppt loops around to that slide again it doesn't play. I tried to get it to stop at frame 1, then play from frame 2 everytime, but it isn't working either.
    Last edited by ScherFire; 02-02-2007 at 01:42 PM. Reason: typo - misspelling

Can u upload the PPT file and the fla file somwhere, so I can get a look into it?
    Cordially,
    Abelius
    www.worldkit.com

I'm sort of new to this so where would I upload it to? I don't have a public ftp site or anything of my own.