A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: required opinion about a website

required opinion about a website

Have a look on the site:

http://actioncity.la/

after the site opens, click on "ACTION CITY", a pop-up window opens in which the animation plays. The middle part in this animation is really very good. Can anybody tell me is this all designed in Flash or there could be some other 3D software involved. The movements of all the object i.e. man standing with burning newspaper, moving cars etc, are all in Flash?
    Can any expert tell me about this site.

I think it's mostly the wording of your thread title that put people off from responding to this. That, and the fact that you ask only experts to reply. I don't like having unanswered questions in any of the forums I moderate though, so I finally decided to take a look at this and see what was going on.

It was probably composited in Flash, but there was some 3D software involved in the creation and rendering of the elements. None of those things...the buildings, the Action City sign, man with burning newspaper, etc...were created using Flash alone if that's what you are curious about. As for exactly what was used, you would probably have to contact the people who made it and ask them. I would think a quick email would answer that question if you were to ask them nicely enough.
    mrush

> .. _ .: Join the FK ARENA!:..:RUSHVision vs. JWin:. _ .. <
    ..:: "Why aren't the lockout programs working?!?...Release the monkey!" ::..