A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [ o ] : Photo Battle :: Lefteye Vs WannaBe

Lighting could be interesting. How about a 2 or 3 point lighting setup?
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

sounds good

Alright- your choice of how many lights but it has to be artificial and setup

I will try to get something done in the next few days...
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

lets make it 3 ad i'll see what i can come up with within the week.

deal.

You up for keeping this thing alive?

kinda. i think about this battle every once in a while. I'm crazy busy right now though, so i don't want to leave you hangin. At some point i'd like to come back, but it's not going to be any time soon.

Let's get the new lens in and put it to work lefty. Let's keep this going! I have all next week off school but working full time.

Theme/subject?

yeah yeah yeah. i know. I have all my light equipment at work, so we'll need to do something naturish.

hmmmm naturish.

Flowers?

that could be very doable.

might as well get this shizzy back on track.

Alright flowers it is. Think you could post by Wednesday night?

possibly. it's going to be pretty crappy out over hte next few days, but i'll try. prob be closer to the weekend.

Yeah the weather is super crappy right now. Friday would be better.

This is nothing amazing but thought it fit our battle. I did this for a paying job that wanted the end result in yellow so that is why the final change(which I actually like better)

I did a lot of healing to get the wet look out of the flower after my mother thought she was being ever so helpful in spraying it down . I also did the normal levels, curves, and then used the black and white adjustment layer with a tint to get the yellow, and then high pass sharpening.

Original right after RAW conversion in PS.

I did this job in copying an already existing photograph for someone. I will try and scan the magazine photo at work tomorrow to show you a comparison.

hmm, interesting. sun is out and going down soon for golden hour, so i'll be shooting in the garden. Lilacs are in full bloom. We'll see what i get.

tough decision but i went with this:
    EDIT:

Original:

Not much PP. Slight levels, saturation and a bit of sharpen.

Very nice. Lovin the colors. My campus was full of those right before I got out- made the campus smell so nice.

next round? shadows?