dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Game] Bubbles

Memerize,

to get a score about 4000 it takes some fast clicking and mouse control.

As for the feedback, "thanks much".
    1. I've always wanted to do the enter key thing. Just never got around to figuring it out.
    2. I always forget those. Perhaps ill also include your ranking (spot number).
    3. I'd rather the users go to the page instead. Makes it so if people (no idea why they would) put the game on their website it would go to my website instead of the rippers.
    Post you game for free at Gamestack.org. We send the user straight to your website, no iFrames or other leeching methods.

Please check out Gamestack.org for more information.

I Don't really see why this game is hard, I do think it's enjoyable, I'm not saying anything bad at all about the game; it's just extremely rare that the first time I play a game I will get in high scores, I think I got 9th place on my first try... maybe I found my calling in life?

one question, does every time you click a bubble a new one spawn? or is it a set amount?
    mmm signature

Chase,

Every time a bubble is "popped" a new one will appear. Thus your strategy should be to pop them as soon as possible.

Scoring also differs as for different bubble sizes and the speed at which they are floating up.

So if you can click on a really fast small bubble you will get more points than clicking on a giant slow bubble.
    Post you game for free at Gamestack.org. We send the user straight to your website, no iFrames or other leeching methods.

Please check out Gamestack.org for more information.

Student
    how about a ultra hard mode where the mouse- cursor disappears or instead you get just smal 1*1 pixel dot as cursor