dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: 3D Flash Animator 4.9.1 is now available

3D Flash Animator 4.9.1 is now available

You can download the new release from ...

http://www.3dfa2.com/files/3DFlashAnimator4Setup.exe

The program will continue to be improved with new releases over the coming weeks and months. Some major new features will be available soon.

If you find any bugs please report them to contact@3dfa.c0m. If possible, please include a simple movie file showing the bug.

A faster and more optimized version can be downloaded from ...

http://www.3dfa2.com/files/3DFlashAnimator4Beta.exe

Over-optimization can cause a program to crash on some processors or operating systems. If you use the optimized version and it crashes, please let us know. We can then reduce the optimization until we have the safest / fastest compromise.

This is the last release that will use the .x and .y properties for the x and y position of an element. Instead, you should now use .position.x and .position.y or the flash equivalents ._x and ._y

You might need to change your existing projects before they run on future releases.

Thanks again to the forum regulars for helping to iron the bugs out of 4.9. I hope you all agree it was worth it.
    Cheers,
    kusco
    (3DFA Support Team)

Downloading...

Interface

I'm not sure if I'm seeing this correctly with the new interface. It appears that I only get the "Add New Event" button/abilities in the Simple Options, it goes away in the Advanced Options. This seems a little backwards to me since I was thinking the "Add New Event" as an advanced feature. Is there a reason why it goes away in the Advanced Options? Still, I like the way the program is going.

Thanks!
    PW Ihms

Click the open button for that scene, and it has the actions for that scene,

Its a bit easier to organize now.

Events need to be inside scenes. Open a scene and add events to it. Its an 'advanced feature' because it might seem confusing to new users.
    Cheers,
    kusco
    (3DFA Support Team)

Thanks! That makes a lot of sense. The program just keeps getting better!
    PW Ihms

Banned
    can I use actionscript in this flash