dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: post a drawing!

Pumpkin Carving 2008 ImprisonedPride's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trogdor458
    strangely enough this is te best I could get my taco to look

and even then i had to mess with its contrast because it looked kind of blurry when i took the picture. god, a sausage-propelled taco carried by hamburgers along a strip of bacon...
    Quote Originally Posted by trogdor458
    eeg, how could i possibly relate your pictures to mine? and yet i just did it twice in a row. other than that they are great pictures

renderhj: somehow the building looks soft, as if it were made from modeling clay. after thinking about this, i remembered how my taco turned out to be a soft one

Xploder: those things on the side of your tank easily remind me of hamburgers...the wheels of my taco.
    oh, i also suggest defining the end of your barrel a bit better too, looks more like a cigarette at the moment.
    Don't your parents feed you?
    The 'Boose':
    ASUS Sabertooth P67 TUF
    Intel Core i7-2600K Quad-Core Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz Overclocked to 4.2GHz
    8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1600 DDR3
    ASUS ENGTX550 TI DC/DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 550 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 1GDDR5 (Overclocked to 1.1GHz)
    New addition: OCZ Vertex 240GB SATA III SSD
    WEI Score: 7.6

i have a tendency to eat everything in the house (my dad once locked up a cabinet so i couldnt eat its contents, eventually all this food is going to catch up with me...in the form of medical bills)

hmm, after i get dressed i think i might eat whatever is left lying around...

EDIT: and just because i mention food, doesnt mean i eat constantly (which i do). otherwise you could also assume that i smoke (which i dont do)

EDIT EDIT: oh great, i just brushed my teeth, that means eating will be pointless
    Last edited by trogdor458; 04-13-2007 at 05:54 PM.

Well, i draw that for the intro of what can be my game some day