A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Sites that buy games

Sites that buy games

Anybody have any ideas? So far, I have found about 2. It would be nice to extend that number to something around 10.

And also; if possible, the sites should actually answer your emails (and not compleately ignore them if they don't like the games). I have seen half a dozen sites that seem to want game sumissions, but since they don't answer most emails it is really impossible to tell.

Student
    welcome to FK
    why dont you start actually and list the ones you have expierence with in the way you want others to do as well in this thread

BubbleBox.com have bought about ten games the past six months on a non-exclusive basis. These games are locked to bubblebox.com and are set up to run with our highscore system.

There are several sites that license games non-exclusively. So if you sell a couple of licenses this way you will probably make more than with a sponsorship, and still retain full control over your own game..

Here's a list of sites that I have good experiences with when selling my own games non-exclusively:

Mousebreaker
    Miniclip
    Arcadetown
    Zapak.com
    Freeworldgroup.com
    Yogames.com
    Gamegarage.co.uk (didn't sell any of my own games to)
    Thorgaming.com
    Slingo.com
    Playaholics.com
    BubbleBox.com

I'd love to hear from developers when you have new games ready for release.

Martijn
    BubbleBox.com

There is already a thread for that, go search 'reputable arcade sites'

1) The sites I have dealt with are www.crazymokeygames.com and www.gamesreloaded.com.

2) I'm not sure - are arcade sites just normal sites or are they a sepecific catecory (i.e. of sites that display only arcade games)?