A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Looking for very high end game graphics.

Looking for very high end game graphics.

Hi,

I'm looking for a person or company that can produce very high-end graphics to be used in a flash game we are creating. I am not looking for a flash game to be coded. I only need the graphical assets.

Specifically we have 17 buildings that require animated isometric tiles (think symcity but more photo-realistic). Also, for each building, there needs to be a larger image (roughly 300x300 that is not animated but a much more detailed 3-D rendered view of the building.

Finally, we have 22 units (infantry, tanks, bombers, etc.) that require a 3d rendered image ... again roughly 300x300 pixels.

We see many excellent 3d models on turbosquid that would seem to fit the bill in the right hands of an artist experienced in something like 3dmax and photoshop and flash (for the animated building tiles).

The best example of what we are looking for in terms of quality and look and feel is this game: http://www.youdagames.com/World+Domi...game-info-107/

If you play that game then as soon as you click resources youwill see a larger image of a oil pump ... that's the size and look/feel/quality we're going after for the static image. When you end a turn, the map zooms n and you can see the level of detail we're looking for in the animated tiles.

Please email question/comments/proposals to Nate at ultimaterank @ gmail . com

I'll also check back here if there are questions/comments or if anyone has better suggestions for where to get someone that can do this type of work. If I don't find someone by end of week then I'll try elance.

Thanks!

Banned
    you have all the drawings

Banned
    Right??

Game Player - Developer scheletro's Avatar
    3D?

Perfect!!!

I can do what ever you need

Ill send a mail

"I love to make them as I love to play them"