A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I wanna go too!

I have been looking at many different viable options to go to australia. (school, wrok, just pick up and go) It is the one place I have not been to yet. How much does it cost to go to school there? what is the easiest way to get over there and maybe get some work for myself? any suggestions?

hi hannahdg, Welcome to Flash Kit!
    Well the first thing that we have to establish is where are you currently situated?

north carolina, USA

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith
    First you have to walk to where they have paved roads, then ask for a ride to an Airport. Thats a place where they have these big machines that can fly. You get in one, but maybe in your case get on one and fly to au. hahaha

don't be smart like that!

hannahdg, are you sure you actually want to come here, down under? Wouldn't the schools there be much better?

I am from here and I have already been through the universities here. I want ot go to someplace exotic (at least in mymind) and hey you already speak english, kind of. I have just always wanted to go to Australia!

Fresh Prince of FK
    to bad you didn't try out for Survivor....you could've lived there and made a million bucks!!