dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Help with a source file

Help with a source file

Can anyone tell me why this effect does not work when publish settings are set up for flash player 8? im looking over the code and just cant find why it wont work. Any help would be amazing
    http://www.flashkit.com/movies/Effec...6578/index.php

could you give us some more details? Like what is it doing? How is it embedded? etc
    Xero Patience Studios
    Web Design
    Software Development
    Graphic/Logo Design

Sure thing. Well its not doing anything. Its supposed to zoom in on the area that you clicked, not just a central location. Thats it, no more no less. But when i changed the publish settings to flash player 8 (as i wanted to use the blur filter in my own version), it no longer works. It just rests on the still image when clicked (ie It doesnt zoom to any part). I dont have it embedded anywhere, just running the project in flash to test i found that it doesnt work. Im just assuming its an action script problem, because the file itself, is basically a jpeg and a movie clip with a couple lines of code on it. thats it. i could be wrong in my assumption though lol
    Last edited by lycossucks; 04-20-2007 at 09:37 PM.

Anyone know what up with this thing? Or maybe know of something that has the exact same effect? Im really at a loss on this one haha