A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Please vote for bannerblog.com for the Webby Awards - last day - support a flasher!

Please vote for bannerblog.com for the Webby Awards - last day - support a flasher!

I am in no way affiliated with bannerblog.com but a friend (Ashley Ringrose from the awesome flash agency Soap - check em out) part runs it. It's a great resource for flash professionals in the advertising industry to get constant updates on the very best and most cutting edge concepts (often from the dullest briefs) in the industry. If you haven't been there and you work in that sector of the flash industry you should definately check it out : www.bannerblog.com

At this point in time they are just within reach of the other (non-flash) blogs in the running for the award and need your help. So if you can spare the time please help support a fellow flasher - that would be great... Although I know it's a bit of an ask. If you can spare a minute or two please go to:

www.webbyawards.com

sign up.. click on the voting link scroll down to "Marketplace" click on "Blog -Business" and vote for Bannerblog (the first one).

Cheers guys.

Hey I STILL show only one post lol. I might not post that often, but it's more than once every 3 years

go help other people on this site and post links to what you have done before i click on your link...it's only fair. Coffee lounge posts don't count as it's the only social forum on Flashkit.

Quote Originally Posted by lefteyewilly
    go help other people on this site and post links to what you have done before i click on your link...it's only fair. Coffee lounge posts don't count as it's the only social forum on Flashkit.
    I helped a guy out with some pricing info on his domain http://board.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?t=729247 right after posting this.. I'm a helpful guy.. right back to the days of Flash Pad. I used to be a flash tutor back in '00 '01 and I wrote a chapter in the FlashMX Bible
    Last edited by bhutos; 04-27-2007 at 12:12 AM.

Actually it's almost worth mentioning that I came very close to designing the Flashkit logo back when it started. I worked at Spike in Sydney (the Flashkit owner was Aussie) when the brief came in to us. I was only a flasher though so wasn't in charge of anything and never got to actually do it.

Also please note that i'm helping someone by posting this. Soap is actually a direct competitor to my business. But Ash is a great guy and they're a good company.
    If you don't want to vote, don't.. I don't personally get anything out of it. But I help people regardless of whether they're doing things for me in return.
    Last edited by bhutos; 04-27-2007 at 12:09 AM.

got my vote.

Everyone should vote too. Go Banner blog

I agree with bhutos, support your fellow flasher in need.

whoever doesn't vote will not receive chocolate fudge cookies from me, and they're pretty choclaty and fudgey
    Last edited by mr_malee; 04-27-2007 at 12:25 AM.
    lather yourself up with soap - soap arcade

Quote Originally Posted by bhutos
    I am a douche.
    Welcome to the CL. Now, get bent.
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

Quote Originally Posted by hanratty21
    Welcome to the CL. Now, get bent.
    kisses..

FK'n Elitist Super Mod EVPohovich's Avatar
    Why should I not consider this SPAM?

Maybe before you post again.....or more to the point.....before I BAN you, you should read the Flash Kit FAQ about what is acceptable in this forum and what is not.

Link is in my footer sparky...