dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: The Four Hour Work Week

The Four Hour Work Week

Interesting ideas here.
    http://www.4hourworkweek.com/ferriss...troduction.htm

Audio of SXSW speech (50 min) details his book and his ideas on "lifestyle design."
    http://audio.sxsw.com/podcast/intera...urWorkweek.mp3

Looks like just a spin on the old get rich quick scam. The only difference being that he's saying live rich quick instead of get rich quick. All the while, he's the only one rubbing cocoa oil on his belly off of book sales.
    "We don't estimate speeches." - CBO Director Doug Elmendorf

Damn, gotta get me one of these "change your life" book ideas! THAT'S the way to get 4 hour weeks and a fat bank account!!
    Michezo Youth Initiative - donate | Into Kenya | Naked Chronicles | Mark Bingham - my friend, America's hero

To help new members fit into Flashkit, three rules they forgot to tell you on signup: Rule #1: Learn Group Think, and behave accordingly | Rule #2: Do as certain Mods say, not as they do. | Rule #3: If you're from outside the US, don't at any time criticise, allude or hyperlink to criticism of the US or any of their laws, policies or practices. | Enjoy your time at Flashkit!

This is true. I do agree with some of the basic premises though. Why sit in an office for 8 hours a day when we have the internet? I could just as easily get work done in a couple of hours at home rather than be forced to sit here sometimes and do nothing.