A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Lightbox Help plz

Lightbox Help plz

So i am not a very good coder in any language, can't really code at all, and this is the first time i've tried using Lightbox for flash and i was wondering if there is anyone who might know a site or forum with a detailed outline on how to use it cause i was reading their site and the txt file that comes with it and i find the part about wmode confusing. I just can't figure out how to get it to work right. So if anyone has any ideas they could throw my way i'd really appriciate it..
    if there is anything i can add here to help you understand the question better just let me know.
    Thank you in advance

/bump

any help with getting flash lightbox to work would be greatly appriciated. thank you

wmode is what the flash window looks like, i think you just need to put "wmode=transparent" or something in the embedded thing so that you can see behind the flash...

ok i'm sure that i'll use that once i figure out how to get lightbox to work lol.. I'm not sure how to get it working at all..the code that comes with it
    on(release) {
    getURL("javascript:flashLightbox('path/to/imagejpg');");
    }
    says to put it on the image but then this also comes with it
    Finally, to get the images to display on top of the movie, you will need
    to add the "wmode" paramater to the mark-up for embedding the SWF movie:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="myMovie.swf" width="400" height="400">
    <param name="movie" value="myMovie.swf" />

<!-- Your MUST add the 'wmode' paramater or your flash will appear
    over top of your lightbox images! -->

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
    </object>

But not really sure where this goes there are to files that come with the DL one is a lightbox.JS the other is a css file

i hope this this is a little more clear maybe someone could help me out..thanks in advance