Hi Everyone

I'm looking for some heavyweight freelance/contract Flash support for my start-up company. A full description of what I need is below. The contract will run from now until October/November. I'll pay an appropriate daily rate for the right level of experience.

Enjoy!

Mike

--------------------

FREELANCE CTO / FLASH GURU

Job Description

Are you looking for a challenge? We are a UK start-up company, developing a ground-breaking website for children aged 3-11. The site will launch in 2008, and we believe that it will set new creative and technical standards for online publishing to this age group.

We need a Freelance CTO / Flash Guru to help us make this vision a reality. Initially, this role will involve:

- Assessing content, creative and commercial ideas for technical feasibility
- Preparing a detailed technical specification for the site
- Building a prototype site for user testing
- Liaising with potential technology suppliers and partners

Skills Range

You will be an established freelance web developer with many years’ experience of online projects, including the development of rich-media content and large CMS-driven websites. You will have an advanced technical understanding of a wide range of Internet technologies, especially Macromedia Flash.

Experience of developing content for children would be useful, though not essential.

How to apply

Please send a CV or details of your portfolio website to Mike Heroys at:
mike[AT]901productions.co.uk.