A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [beta]new game--Bug Breaker

new game--Bug Breaker

here is the link
    http://www.aougu.net/upload/private/...preloader.html

I need your comments. thanks

Because it's a demo version, only 6 levels included. But it takes with game editor so than you can play customized game by yourself.

How to play
    Click hexagons from right panel and put it into right window. If at least five linked exagons
    match the same color, they'll be erased together with bugs on them. When all bugs are erased you'll clear the level.

You can rotate hexagons with the mouse scroll wheel, space key or simply click the rotate button on right panel.

You can contact me at udreamer@21cn.com. I wish to sell this game and find a good job . Lol..
    Last edited by udreamer; 05-26-2007 at 02:25 AM.

javier_aff
    Looks good.
    Played the first level but got bored.

Seems like a game to play when you are really bored, one of those msn games or something like that.

It takes too much time to load each level, other than that, it's a good game.

: (
    Each level is a 31kb size xml file . Sorry that I didn't find a good server to put my game on it.

Very nice game

Perhaps the stage is slightly too big. Number of available spaces makes it less of "think-before-click" and more of "click-fast-to-beat-time" game.

Maybe the first level is too simple, give's you and me the feeling not fun at all cause of less think . You can change the start level to level 4-6 in game config panel . pls try the level if you can still bear this boring game done by me ..-_-

I think the stage is a little large. Thank you for mention this,it's the point.
    Last edited by udreamer; 05-26-2007 at 03:31 AM.

javier_aff
    Ahe dont get me wrong, I'm not a puzzle-kind-of-game lover, not even liker, so I find boring every puzzle-ish game I play.

Hi udreamer. Very nice game. What I like is that it's an original and creative concept.
    AS it's very new, you will need to adjust it before it's perfect.

In my opinion, the fun is here for the background of the game (graphics interface, music and all) but the gameplay lacks fun.

I agree with tonypa, the levels are too big and each level lasts too long. I loose the first level and I didn't want to retry it because of this. Maybe add special tiles that can match every colors. The goal is to not frustrate too much the player.

I would also make it more clear that the goal is too get rid of the bugs. Make them bigger and more detailed. And add a fun and highly visible animation on each bugs that you get rid, to make it clear to the player that this is what s/he has to do

Quote Originally Posted by Sietjp
    Hi udreamer. Very nice game. What I like is that it's an original and creative concept.
    AS it's very new, you will need to adjust it before it's perfect.

In my opinion, the fun is here for the background of the game (graphics interface, music and all) but the gameplay lacks fun.

I agree with tonypa, the levels are too big and each level lasts too long. I loose the first level and I didn't want to retry it because of this. Maybe add special tiles that can match every colors. The goal is to not frustrate too much the player.

I would also make it more clear that the goal is too get rid of the bugs. Make them bigger and more detailed. And add a fun and highly visible animation on each bugs that you get rid, to make it clear to the player that this is what s/he has to do
    Thank you Sietjp . I played your game. You know how to make a game perfect, I'll take you and Tonypa advice and adjust this game to make it better. the data mode of the program can automatically adjust with stage size.So it doesn't take a lot of time. But I'm not good at graphic work, it really takes me a lot of time to draw aninamation.