A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: 3D page ??

3D page effects??

Do anyone knows how to create effect same as http://www.template-help.com/screens...000/10040.html

Any software or application or fla sample you have?
    I know about Swift 3D but don't know how to give a real smooth effects
    Please Help.
    Thanks,
    P

3D page ??

Do anyone knows how to create effect same as http://www.template-help.com/screens...000/10040.html

Any software or application or fla sample you have?
    I know about Swift 3D but don't know how to give a real smooth effects
    Please Help.
    Thanks,
    P

The sky is a looping animation movie clip. The menu is also a movie clip with a motion tween and some elastic easing applied. The "about us" item is another movie clip with some actionscript applied to recognise and attach itself to the mouse when the mouse enters a certain x (across) and y (down ) position on the stage. All this can be done in Flash. There are many tutorials online to help you. The page flip effect is tricky. You can get a page flip Flash component or try doing it yourself but it would involve a lot of frame by frame animation. Or you could import a 3D object from another application.
    Good luck.

Parm... in the future please post your question only once, as per the Flashkit FAQ/rules...

As far as the paper goes, I'd say that's a pre-rendered loop stemming from either Maya or 3ds max with a modifier attached to it. If Maya, I'd suggest Cloth... within Max, there are a few soft body plugins that would allow for curls and animation as such quite easily. Definitely not the work of Swift3D... at least not easily.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Thanks Guys!!!
    OK I will post only once next time.

I don't know much about 3D Max or Maya. Is there any other software to make a similar effect??
    Thank,
    P