dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Looking for Flash Games for Kids

Hybrid View

Greetings all,

I am the webmaster for Red Robin International, a national restaurant chain. You may have heard of us before.

We are getting ready to release a new version of our web site and I am looking for some Flash games for kids to put up on our web site.

I would appreciate any comments, suggestions or ideas anyone in here might have to help facilitate our needs in this area.

Please feel free to either post here or e-mail me directly.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Dennis St. John
    Webmaster for Red Robin International
    http://www.redrobin.com

E-Mail address might help! :)

Here's my e-mail address:

dsjjr@pc1inc.com

I like your site

Perhaps a paint/drawing program made in flash for kids? You need to make sure that the games aren't too difficult or complex, so It's got to be basic really. Any sort of games that involves simple interactivity, ie. a point and click game, or a game which involves the mouse to move around in certain places like pong or dodge games.

Good luck

Hi,

Try some of the games on our site. We have already provided entire games-channels of up to 20 games for several sites created for children (or the young at heart...)

http://www.edesign.uk.com/gamezone.htm

We've found that the Jigsaw puzzles, 10 pin bowling and Crates 2 are particulalry popular with children.

If you have any questions/comments then please email me on james@edesign.uk.com

Seasons greetings!