A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Linking FLV video player

Linking FLV video player

In my movie I've got a little selection of video clips on a page with buttons to get each one going.

I made the video with flash video encoder and used the basic component player to get them into a flash file with all the transport controls etc. This makes about 4 files:

The Video FLV file,
    The SWF main movie file
    and a couple of small SWF's that contain the other screen items

Trouble is I can't get them to load using the loadmovie command.

I've tried with levels, targets etc etc but nothing. I've checked paths, and I'm not even getting an output error when I test it, just nothing happens.

I tried loading it into level 0 to see if it was an associated scripting error, but it just loaded in the background of the video SWF (black) so I know it's calling for it, but it's not showing up.

Is there an issue with loading SWF's into another movie that are made up of all these component parts? and will I get an error message if paths are wrong? (I usually do)

And of course does anyone know how I can fix this up?

Thanks.

Banned
    you can try Flash Video MX, that can generate a dependent flv player,you can setting flv player style you want
    there is a trial version with no time limination, you can google flash video mx to get it
    hope that can help you!