A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Transformers

Nice... they brought back that video from last year... the original link is gone... but that's the same video.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

I thought that video seemed old.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Pretty sweet vid. First time I've seen that.

I still think Starscream is a lil' b!t(h that he is. He rarely did anything right. All he every did was complain and complain. Soundwave was second in command for a reason. Aside from Megatron he had the best leadership skills and actual had some use.

I think I was the only one that laughed when Meagtron told Starscream that he had failed him again. Priceless.

Meh, too much skimming over the inner-workings of the Transformers characters and the Decepticons especially to focus on the human story.

Still, Bay delivered the action, and blowing stuff up. But it definitely needed more Megatron.
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog
    ...and now I have tape all over my face.

Quote Originally Posted by jAQUAN
    So I was having a debate last night as to wether or not Starscream is a lil b*tch.
    I say he's not and I can imagine him losing it on Megatron some day.
    Starscream always has been. His whole character was driven by ego and the desire for power he can't legitimately obtain. He never wanted to take Megatron head on, he wants to kick him when he's down or shoot him in the back.
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog
    ...and now I have tape all over my face.

I just read about the opening in NYC and how people freaked out over the 2 robots fighting and while one was in plane form hitting a building- and Bay just said whatever.

So is it against the rules to have anything hit buildings now? Are we all that sensitive?
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

A bit too damn sensitive, imho.

*spits on bear I just wrestled*

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

I thought it was a good scene. I think more buildings should have been destroyed.

And as classic as the Megatron flicking the guy scene was- why was there NO human deaths? I mean come on they are evil robots!

plenty of human deaths, they just didn't show any. Imagine how hard of a time they are going to have making the gun shots in gi joe actually hit something.

Win Bumblebee! I'm drooling over this contest:
    http://jalopnik.com/cars/transformer...aro-306483.php