A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Portfolio website

Portfolio website

Portfolio Website

I'm close to finally comepleting a portfolio site i've been working on for the last month. most of the site is functional but not all labeled properly. I could really do with feedback as to whether the site loads and displays properly on various set ups. Any and all comments are welcomed. thanks guys.

Someone's been there before digitalknoll's Avatar
    well the opening page is nice and clean, but when i click on the "enter" the preloader never seems to take me anywhere. is that all you have or is the preloader loading wrong? very clean graphics though.

yeh there is 'much' more not sure what I've done to make the preloader freeze.. was working couple hours ago.. please bear with me

ok... think I got it. Please try again if you would.

Lost in Actionscript

Wow

I am created a Demo reel for my friend and it is kinda basic as im still learning. I love your menu is there any tutorial u have made on how to do this? I would like to add something like that to her site. Any help would be much aprecatied.

Thanks for the feed back. Glad you like.
    'monker' I'm not the best at explaining things and because the menu I'm using has 'developed' over the last month the code is a bit of a mess. I'll try posting a tutorial of sorts either on my site or somewhere on flashkit at some point.
    www.ugonna-nwosu.com
    If at first you don't succeed... Try not to look suprised.

Lost in Actionscript
    that would be great if you could I'm not too bad with reading the code and figuring it out that way either. read some messy code before lol. I'm guessing you used action script 3?