A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interesting evening..

Interesting evening..

So as I am laying in bed last night with the girl, we hear some glass banging around and whatnot, and people talking/swearing at each other. It is about 1:30am, and this woke us up. Being garbage day, and the nature of being the summer, I assumed it was some damn teenagers who had been drinking and were causing a muck, knocking over all the trash and recycling bins down the street.

Not really wanting to bother myself to get up and bother them (as recycling really isn't that hard to pick up) I just stayed in bed.

So I get up this morning and go to pick it up, and on the way past, I see that there is a huge dent in the side of the Lincoln LS. I'm like 'wtf?' so I look up and down the street... Nothing is out of place. Our front lawn is covered with trash and debris, and one of the cars is wrecked.

I smell foul play.

Anyway, that was my morning.

Anyone out to get you?
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z
    Anyone out to get you?
    Well of course, but who expects them to do something like this? At least confront me about it...

i bet it was the yakuza for stealing and corrupting so many young asian girls.

maby the triads
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Way to be a douchebag.

Seriously though, I have a feeling it was one of the employees we recently let go.

anyone else hear that? flashpipe1's Avatar
    Yeah, I used to live in an apartment in the back of a bar and would routinely wake up to the sounds of drunks vomiting next to my side door at 2 am. Then, my girlfriend moved in with me, my car got sideswiped and cost me $700 to replace the door, a crazy woman forced her way in while I was out of town and my girlfriend was alone in the apt...and...we moved to the country and got married...

Ah, the joys of city living...
    Love like you've never been hurt, live like there's no tomorrow and dance like nobody's watching.

Quote Originally Posted by flashpipe1
    ..and...we moved to the country and got married...
    Eventually what I plan on doing.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVulf
    Way to be a douchebag.

Seriously though, I have a feeling it was one of the employees we recently let go.
    ok mr "i heard someone messing with my stuff, but im to lazy to get out of bed and deal with it"

*shrugs*

You likely would have ran away, nevermind waiting. Furthermore, there is little benefit from confronting those people if all they are doing is knocking over garbage cans. Honestly, why kick their asses for just that?

Now if I had known that they had messed with my car...

thats the thing, if you had gotten up you would have known they messed with your car.

i would not have run away, you mess with my stuff i drop the hammer. You act like your gods gift to everyone. maby id feel that way to if i had to keep an acne journal, and didnt get any till is was 20 something.

*sighs*

Dude, you don't have to be jealous of me. Honestly. I'm sure that things in your life are great and that there are people who love you. I don't quite understand your obcession with me, or your need to try to put me down at every turn.

Get over it.

alright, alright...back to your corners...

Even the nights I heard crashes and breaking glass, after the first few times, I never got out of bed because it wasn't any of my stuff...until they hit my car...which I didn't even hear...because I had been taking advantage of living in a bar...

Love like you've never been hurt, live like there's no tomorrow and dance like nobody's watching.

*sighs*

Dude, you don't have to be jealous of me. Honestly. I'm sure that things in your life are great and that there are people who love you. I don't quite understand your obcession with me, or your need to try to put me down at every turn.

Get over it.

i put everyone down at every turn, your the only one that takes it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by flashpipe1
    alright, alright...back to your corners...
    He started it...

Honestly Silver, I don't have a problem with you. Yea we got to joking around in the masturbation thread. So were a lot of other people. You and I have both been on these forums long enough to know that the other person is not a bad person, and is likely someone with whom we could get along with in the real world.

Even if that does not hold, then at least we can be civil with each other. I just don't necessarily enjoy it when you seem to attack me personally, or make gradiose statements about the way that I apparently envision myself. These are not true, and their only purpose seems to be to hurt me in some way.

I enjoy coming to these forums and posting alongside a lot of the members here, as I think that their opinions are valuable, and their comments can be quite humorous. I would regret having to leave just because of this perception that you seem to have of me.

I apologize that the opinions that I have may sometimes upset your sensitivities, or that my experiences offend you. We are just different people with different experiences and perceptions. Neither of us is 'right' or 'wrong', as those are subjective terms. Can we not just agree to abide peacefully together?

Edit: To respond to that previous post, made while I was typing. I am not overly used to people trying to put me down merely for the sake of putting me down. If I felt like I had done something to slight you, then I could sympathize with the reasons for the way that you treat me, but I don't think that it is warranted. As a result, I don't quite understand the necessity to do so.

you should have offered them some wine, man.

i didnt attack you. i made a joke in regards to a statement you made earlier on the forums.

you called me a douchebag.

i mentioned that if you had gotten up maby your car wouldnt be messed up

you said i would have run away

i said your not better then me, i would have at least gotten up to see what the ruckus was about

you said im jealous of you.

iv been pretty peacfull, as a matter of fact iv been way way way way way worse. i dont think iv sworn once in here. what was that other guys name that i got into an arguement with i dont even remember but if you want to see a personal attack check that out.?

A wise man once said:

"can't we all just get along?"

Quote Originally Posted by silverx2
    You act like your gods gift to everyone. maby id feel that way to if i had to keep an acne journal, and didnt get any till is was 20 something.
    I was talking more about this. Not appreciated.

I do apologize for the douchebag comment.

Quote Originally Posted by carly1979
    you should have offered them some wine, man.
    Ah indeed. Unfortunately I didn't even think of that. Likely it would have ended in victory for us all.

I was talking more about this. Not appreciated.

I do apologize for the douchebag comment.
    neither is you assuming id
    You likely would have ran away, nevermind waiting.
    Its not the first time you have made a comment like that either, and not just about me you do it to alot of people.