http://antimatter15.110mb.com/Animator
My Program is a very simple, and nice web based animation program with many nice features. Probably the only things it lacks to become something that might compare to macromedia flash itself, is multi-layer support.

This application has the ability do do many things that the official Adobe flash IDE CAN'T do. One such thing, is that this application is much more community driven. People can view other's work, improve it, and submit it, for the process to repeat. It's free and accessable to anyone, anywhere, even OFFLINE! People who use web based operating systems, such as EyeOS or YouOS can also implement the application as if it were native easily.

[hr]
Revision (Subversion revision 59, part of Alpha revision 14)

Revision (Subversion revision 59, part of Alpha revision 14)

[hr]
I have been working on this application since late January of this year. It really didn't have any animation ability until revision 11 (when I still manually updated the source files through zips)

This project isn't that mature, especially since there is only one developer, me. Now at subversion revision 69 here is a brief outline of key implemented features:
-Vector Frame Graphic Editor (so you can move objects after you've drawn them)
-Saving/Opening Projects!
-Partial Multi Layer Support
-Partial History
-Partial Undo
-Color Picker with Color Pallette
-Top Menu
-Tabs
-Manual (not updated by me)
-FAQ (not updated by me)
-About Section
-Timeline tooltips that tell you an outline of stuff in a frame when you hover your mouse over it (eg. frame number/layer and object count, empty or not. etc.)
-Preview Flash Animations
-Export Flash Animations
-Nice User Interface

[hr]
All Animations Exported are given a url that will persistantly exist until another animation with the same name is created so don't name it something dumb like "stickguy". The animations made with this are normally very very low in filesize, as in Most animations are less than 5kb each. Previews are cleared (at random durations by me) but this is pretty rare as exporting isn't very functional in internet explorer (works flawlessly in firefox/safari 3+)
[hr]
To Use:
Simply start drawing on the canvas. and either use your arrow keys or the frame controls below your canvas to change frames. (frame-by-frame animation only without tweening yet)
The Left Side Toolbar is for changing tool and the right side is for you to click on and get me moolah
When Done go to Export/Preview tab and um.... export and preview
[hr]
Updates:
July 18 - Saving/Opening support is added