A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Suggestion

Suggestion

Hola!
    I dont often venture in here, but I had a thought the other day while searching for older threads in the Arena.

Idea:
    Advanced features for new threads.

Entailing:
    - Subcategories for thead:
    1: Image Category: Photoshop / Vector / Vexel
    2: Genre: Horror / Humor / Glamorous / Contemporary / Etc
    3: Battle Type: Open Battle / Set Challenge / Open Challenge / Forum Competition / Community Challenge

Benefits:
    1: Would make searching for specific threads easier by narrowing down the fields.
    2: Would make it easier to recognize the type of thread you are interested in at a glance on the Tread Indexes.
    3: Because I came up with it, it will rock the hell out of everything! MUUUAHAHAHAHA
    4: I had a whole list of benefits last night which I forgot, and the first two are the most important ones anyway so lets just leave it at that.

I'd like to suggest adding these fields to the existing "new thread" page, I don't think it would be necessary to sub categorize the thread indexes themselves, with the idea of this "advanced" information being displayed under the thread title.

EG:
    Natsia vs Gerbick: I'm a Calling You Out!
    Vexel, Contemporary, Set Challenge
    Just a thought! Use it / Dont use it. OK BYE!

Do you mean like on some forums where they have like a sub-text beneath the main title where it's listed? I've wanted that for a while, alot of forums have it and some even allow you to search by it,,,
    "I'd only told them the truth. Was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free."