dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: My Soccer team

My Soccer team

Hi,
    I built this web site in flash for my soccer team.I know it's all in italian but we are looking to get better not internationally,so sorry if it's not english friendly.

www.calcettoclub.com

Thanks.
    Christian

FK Rocks..!
    There need to be many improvements, To start with i just want to mention the first few quickly.

The fonts used to write the site name are not good, Try using some better fonts.

The site is not looking good on wide screen monitors, try centering the whole site on the screen so that i wouls look better.

Please but a four sided border on the left bottom picture, which is currently on a three sided border.

The white border on the lion is too pixelated, try fixing it.

hope these will help

Cheers
    Waqas A.M. Siddiqui (Vicky)
    Graphics Designer

Hi Vky84,

Thanks a lot for answering my post.Yes i agree with you about the details you have told me.The Dubai picture in the left(well,we are not really training in Dubai)is not without a fourth corner,it should be resized.I'd appreciate if you could tel me more things.I added a Calcio tv page with about 10 videos.
    The most important thing i triy to do with this web site is have a reflection of what we do in the soccer field ,something that looks like fun.

Thanks again,
    Christian