dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Watermark a .flv file with a hyperlink

Watermark a .flv file with a hyperlink

I would like to watermark some .flv files.

I have a program called VideoCharge - www.videocharge.com to do it, and it does fine.

However, I want my watermark to have a click-able hyperlink. So, instead of just seeing a mysite.com on the video, the user would be able to actually click on the watermark and go to my site.

Is this possible? .wmv, mpeg, and most other video files don't allow click-able links I think, but I though .flv would.

So, does anyone know a program/method to add a watermark with hyperlink on a .flv file?

Quote Originally Posted by I suck at flash
    I would like to watermark some .flv files.

I have a program called VideoCharge - www.videocharge.com to do it, and it does fine.

However, I want my watermark to have a click-able hyperlink. So, instead of just seeing a mysite.com on the video, the user would be able to actually click on the watermark and go to my site.

Is this possible? .wmv, mpeg, and most other video files don't allow click-able links I think, but I though .flv would.

So, does anyone know a program/method to add a watermark with hyperlink on a .flv file?
    I'm also use VideoCharge, very good soft.

Sorry my english.

I think that to you need to try to make SWF script.
    Like a YouTude Vidoe.

With VideoChrage create simple FLV video and use FLV + SWF script player.
    it is script should be play FLV files and display to a link and your left only add code for mouse events!

A flv file doesn't have any functionality built into it to create clickable areas. You'd have to create something clickable in the .swf file that plays the .flv file.

try Video to Flash Converter Pro