A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: In Iran, we don't have homesexuals

Student
    the fact that people deny that homos exist or claim something like that such people should be punished with death are far more dangerous as the homos themselves.
    I´d rather have some gay politicans as those uber conservative ones that take the bible to serios (or as everything)- and in reality imo. are scared of what they dont know

Gay president/prime minister would make for some sensational national holiday parties!!
    Michezo Youth Initiative - donate | Into Kenya | Naked Chronicles | Mark Bingham - my friend, America's hero

To help new members fit into Flashkit, three rules they forgot to tell you on signup: Rule #1: Learn Group Think, and behave accordingly | Rule #2: Do as certain Mods say, not as they do. | Rule #3: If you're from outside the US, don't at any time criticise, allude or hyperlink to criticism of the US or any of their laws, policies or practices. | Enjoy your time at Flashkit!

Quote Originally Posted by renderhjs
    I´d rather have some gay politicans as those uber conservative ones that take the bible to serios (or as everything)
    Well, usually the latter comes with the former. Openly gay politicians is another matter entirely.

Ha ha!! Especially in the UK, was just having this conversation with a couple on British mates. It's the British private boarding school thing we came to the conclusion.

Michezo Youth Initiative - donate | Into Kenya | Naked Chronicles | Mark Bingham - my friend, America's hero

To help new members fit into Flashkit, three rules they forgot to tell you on signup: Rule #1: Learn Group Think, and behave accordingly | Rule #2: Do as certain Mods say, not as they do. | Rule #3: If you're from outside the US, don't at any time criticise, allude or hyperlink to criticism of the US or any of their laws, policies or practices. | Enjoy your time at Flashkit!

Im going to hijack this thread......

I met this IRANIAN girl at my school, who just came here like 3 years ago... shes gorgeous and speaks really good english... i had no idea this girl was iranian until she told me..... what i wanna know..... is iran one of those countries like afghanistan,... like where there is pretty much desert and war people all over the place? ive never been so i dono.... are the people there very religious and is it a place where there is a lot of craziness and riots?

I think the way middle eastern people and american people think is just too different... Im not sure if the Iranian president said exactly "we dont have gays in iran".... but what i think he meant to say is that it shouldnt really be an issue cause i guess its never come up in their country yet.

and i've totally changed my perspective on iranian people.... i always thought they were the girls that wore masks (theres probably a name for it) over their faces, but really i think they're just totally normal.
    Last edited by gshock; 09-27-2007 at 06:47 PM.
    * I could be banned at any time... [/evp]

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by gshock
    ...nt to say is that it shouldnt really be an issue cause i guess its never come up in their country yet.
    not to what I´ve read/ discussed with others.
    There are many cases where strong religios believe can end for example in sex conciliation wich then sometimes ends into homosexual or forbidden acts.

I´ve read in a article somewhere that some men in those countries really get a bad feeling just of the thought of naked female body because it´s considered as sin in their life (dot nitpick on the details here)

And dont we have the same situation with catholique priests lately like sexual abusement with children (some weeks ago news in German)- partly because sex is a sin and they force them self to asceticism. And then sometimes they just can´t hold it anymore.

My uncle is gay but that doesn´t upset me nor does it scare me or do I think he is any different. Some people esspecially men have seriously problems with the whole thing- and if I were Freud I´d propably pin that to their personal unsoved sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by renderhjs
    not to what I´ve read/ discussed with others.
    There are many cases where strong religios believe can end for example in sex conciliation wich then sometimes ends into homosexual or forbidden acts.

I´ve read in a article somewhere that some men in those countries really get a bad feeling just of the thought of naked female body because it´s considered as sin in their life (dot nitpick on the details here)

And dont we have the same situation with catholique priests lately like sexual abusement with children (some weeks ago news in German)- partly because sex is a sin and they force them self to asceticism. And then sometimes they just can´t hold it anymore.

My uncle is gay but that doesn´t upset me nor does it scare me or do I think he is any different. Some people esspecially men have seriously problems with the whole thing- and if I were Freud I´d propably pin that to their personal unsoved sexuality.
    well i hardly met any gay ppl, but i HAVE and i dont get freaked out or nothing as long as they dont hit on me. i'll admit though, i do get some chills when im talking to a gay person, but i wont treat them differently or will try not to treat them differently

ok...

gay uncles, catholiques, being suprised that an Iranian girl is pretty, etc., etc...

i'm overloaded and can't comment at this time.
    "We don't estimate speeches." - CBO Director Doug Elmendorf

Quote Originally Posted by FlashLackey
    AYE BAY BAY!

That must be some language I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyLittleCar
    my experience has been the opposite. Although I have met alot of people that were really trying to be truly truly devout that were unhappy.
    Isn't that what being devout is? Trying? No one is altruistically selfless and without doubt or temptation.

Quote Originally Posted by gshock
    Im going to think with my penis...
    Its official. You're twelve.
    Do these people look war torn?
    http://travel.webshots.com/album/551469459cCqANu

Gshock, please pleasure yourself with a cheese grater.

For the good of the whole.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

Man, I'm not even gonna bother. Here people who've "been to" this middle eastern country and that muslim country seem to think they know the ins and outs of the countries they visited. I lived in one for ten years, in another for over 6 months, and in 3 others over a period of another year. I think I know what I'm talking about.

There might be laws against alcohol consumption in some of those countries, but they're EXTREMELY loose, and very rarely enforced. Infact, in the time I've been in all those countries, I've never seen one ever enforced. Hell, the cops used to sit and drink beers DURING Ramadan when the fast was broken! And so, in no way is it considered taboo to consume alcohol. No one's brainwashed out of it. It's on a completely different scale to being gay.

/me out of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by zakp0
    Man, I'm not even gonna bother. Here people who've "been to" this middle eastern country and that muslim country seem to think they know the ins and outs of the countries they visited. I lived in one for ten years, in another for over 6 months, and in 3 others over a period of another year. I think I know what I'm talking about.

There might be laws against alcohol consumption in some of those countries, but they're EXTREMELY loose, and very rarely enforced. Infact, in the time I've been in all those countries, I've never seen one ever enforced. Hell, the cops used to sit and drink beers DURING Ramadan when the fast was broken! And so, in no way is it considered taboo to consume alcohol. No one's brainwashed out of it. It's on a completely different scale to being gay.

/me out of this thread.
    hahahaha

Dude, it ain't that serious.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

No, it absolutely is. Someone might not take him as the authority on a country he lived in, Gerbs.

What is the internet coming to?!

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

Gay in Burga

You just can't spot any gay in Iran. They covered themselves in burga...
    You'll find flash chessgenie at http://www.rootyhillchess.org
    and at my blog page at http://chessgenie.blogspot.com/

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jAQUAN
    No one is altruistically selfless and without doubt or temptation.
    I have met a few people that are selfless and without evil or malice.
    ONLY RON PAUL AND ALUMINUM FOIL CAN SAVE YOU NOW!
    annoy your politician fairtax.org, a political forum

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyLittleCar
    I have met a few people that are selfless and without evil or malice.
    From birth?

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gerbick
    From birth?

no... as a matter of fact i think most go through a dark path to get where they are.
    ONLY RON PAUL AND ALUMINUM FOIL CAN SAVE YOU NOW!
    annoy your politician fairtax.org, a political forum

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.