A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Heroes :: Season Two Ongoing Conversation **SPOILERS INSIDE**

i think he needs to touch them in order for him to work his magic, i dont believe he can or ever will be able to do it from a distance.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

--===00OO00===--
    Quote Originally Posted by silverx2
    i laughed out loud multiple times during chuck last night, thats the best new show of the year for me.
    I hate you for tormenting me...
    "For an assassin he...he is pretty nice." ~The Darkness that Comes Before

The Catalyst Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleniatari
    I hate you for tormenting me...
    http://www.nbc.com/Chuck/video/episodes.shtml

I doubt Micah has automotive control yet, just electronic. The cars were too old to shut down electronically. His cousin might actually have a decent role after all. With all this deep conspiracy and family stuff going on, there's still a part of me who just wants to see someone try to be a comic book hero. If that's all she does I'm cool with that.

Please please please kill Mya and Mohinder. And yeah, wth was Parkman?

In case you haven't been watching, Journeyman is starting to get really cool.

Here's my problem. When the guys go in, why doesn't she just jump off the balcony? You wouldn't go the direct confrontation way. She's retarded.
    "I'd only told them the truth. Was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free."

--===00OO00===--
    -speechless.-

If only I was at home...I WANNA WATCH THE LINKY!

Journeyman is really cool. I liked it more than some hero's episodes.

The Catalyst Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by tidenburg
    Here's my problem. When the guys go in, why doesn't she just jump off the balcony? You wouldn't go the direct confrontation way. She's retarded.
    I think the writers were trying to point out that it's not as simple as just having the power. Having a gun pointed at you always sucks the first time.

adam locked in a coffin? Lame
    Hiro not dropping adam into a volcano? lame
    Mya being resurected? lame
    Ali larters character getting blowed the **** up? Lame
    Elle? awesome
    Sylar doing what we all wanted to do by shooting mya right in the neck? Fantastic
    peter trying to kill hiro? Stupid
    Not telling us what happens when you accidentally bring someone to the future, then changing the past so that future doesnt exist anymore.. what happens to that person? do they die? plothole

Nathan getting shot and acting like its a big deal.. Big FREAKING deal, call his biological daughter, Claire super healing blood, give him an injection and whammo hes alive again.

Who here thinks noah shot nathan? i do.
    Wes turns into a *****? over dramatic and lame.

god this season finale was possibly worse then last years.

--===00OO00===--
    I stopped watching it like 3 episodes ago. It's turned into a very stupid show. Plotlines and such.
    Last edited by Eleniatari; 12-04-2007 at 11:29 AM.

The Catalyst Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by silverx2
    Nathan getting shot and acting like its a big deal.. Big FREAKING deal, call his biological daughter, Claire super healing blood, give him an injection and whammo hes alive again.
    Or his brother.

I liked it for the most part. But Peter. Take a ****ing hint already! Adam's the bad guy. How many people had to tell him that before he figured it out, 15?

Sylar still being around bothers me. But that now he's going to go up against the company and more than likely that Adam will escape and Sylar and Adam hooking up in season 3 bothers me.

The fact that Mya got shot... ok, I know this is wrong but I applauded.

Mohinder and Peter have become stupid. Couldn't they just break rank and think for themselves for once? Mohinder seemed weak, Peter just seemed like he was eager to led. Either way, stupid.

Finally happy to see Micah coming into his own. Mr. Bennett though... I seriously like how his character is still an x-factor; although I'm confused on why he's kept alive when we know the company could take him out instantly. Elle... seriously I hate her character. Daddy's gonna love me... Daddy will be proud. Daddy needs to shoot her.

The company is still around... who's really all behind it. This season ending ended with a muted bang. The big problem though is who will be the "villains" next season since Sylar will be going after the company. Adam went against the company, killed the lot of them. And yet it still exists.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Hiro said: 'I should have killed you back then, and now I must kill you because of my father'. What does he do? keep Adam alive. It feels like those horror movies where instead of running out of the house, the victim runs in thinking she'll be safe there. DUMB.

The whole story this season sucked. I think even the creators admitted it. They wanted to try something completely new, and it didn't work, so they changed things to go back the way it was. But in that transition, they suffered a lot. I think Heroes will be cool the next season.

It's funny that none of the new characters have made a real impression. Infact, they could as well die, and nobody would notice: Peter's irish girl, Alejandro, even Maya, everybody wants her dead by now. Wes, he's too sweet, he should ask for a sex scene with Claire, and stop being dominated by her. Somebody needs to slap Claire.

Nicky, I don't think she's dead yet. There has to be a twist there.

I think that Heroes S01 was great because it was dark, it was creepy (with the brains and all). But they are turning it into a light comic book. We need Sylar back, and we need a creepier stronger villain, and more killings like Maya's.

That's it, I'm going to go see Smallville now.
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

The transition of the detective - Matt Parkman - to becoming more like his father could be a good villain in the making. A severe mind**** on Sylar, and he's on his way.

Adam in a casket... if he heals... just dig your way out. Would have taken him to an extreme future... the day before the sun supernovas or something.

The whole idea of this season was to bring the company forward as an entity. It really didn't work. I think the company lost it's appeal/mystique once Linderman was found and then killed. Adam's story in this year was... just horrid. In 400 years, nobody just shot a bullet in his head? C'mon.

And are you telling me that Nathan can be killed now despite having Adam's blood in him already? It wears off?

Nikki isn't dead. Just call it an odd feeling as well. Sylar needs to be totally outclassed by some other villain, quickly. His switch to the "good side" would be a twist out of necessity that would bring a weird focus on things. Mohinder needs to resolve his father issues.

The Ashanti virus... c'mon. They're now taking storylines from the X-Men comic book. If that's the case, bring on a Mr. Sinister character - Adam was close, but he didn't have a group of people behind him, whereas Sinister does - and have all of the prior villains basically bow down to this new one. I say Matt Parkman becomes this villain.

Quote Originally Posted by argonauta
    Wes, he's too sweet, he should ask for a sex scene with Claire, and stop being dominated by her.
    Afterwards he can find out that he is another one of Nathan's illegitimate children.

Matt riding in on Nathan was a funny scene.

Hopefully the mother Patrelli's line "you've now opened Pandora's Box" is an allusion to her power.

i doubt it, she seemed to realize that killing her son was what needed to be done. she is a cold hearted *****.

i dont see how a bullet through adams head is going to do more damage then getting blown the **** up like he was 400 years ago.

this season of heroes was sooo rubbish. syler just grabs the blood then runs. is healed waaahaaaayy it took 11 episodes for that to happen. would have been better if he had not regained his powers and taught lots of evil people to use theres. niki was a good character as was DL, i think the person who murdered nathan looked like peter. cause it seemed like no one could see them except him which would suggest that they were invisible. or was it matt who saw them??

i was soo disappointed - oh well writers strike, we have to wait a long time till we seee them screw up a good show even more
    "I am a professional web designer,
    is that regular fries or super size....."

www.designtoday.info - twitter

I'm wondering how much the script(s) suffered from the strike. My guess is it was going to span the course of the entire season, but maybe they didn't have the 2nd half written yet (although they knew the timeline of events) so they had to fill in some blanks and wrap it up quick?

Anyway, interested to see where they go now. Too good a first season and overall concept to let die on the vine. Hopefully they get things worked out with the writers and make the most of it. Lots of opportunity to still make it a success, but we'll see.

I did think killing off Later's character was lame. Her power kinda sucked, but she didn't ... by a long shot.

Adam getting buried alive ... wouldn't he eventually loose oxygen to the brain and simply go into some sort of suspended animation? Of course one could exhume the body and he'd probably come back to life.

Sylar ... I just hope them make him a bit more than some lunatic out to steal powers. That will always be his underlying motive I guess, but I'd like to see him cause havoc on a larger scale. As someone stated above, maybe have him become allies with Adam?

I definitely think it was Noah that shot Nathan. As for using Claire's blood, not sure how that would work. Can he essentially be dead for a prolonged period before getting it and still be revived? Don't know.

Its kind of ruined it now that no-one remotely close to claire can die anymore. It makes all the villains seem much less threatening.
    "I'd only told them the truth. Was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free."

what if because now everyone can easily be brought back to life, the company hires sylar as something like an assassin?

He's upset that they stuck him with that virus. Or at least I would be.

Sylar needs to meet a real villain. And Adam... wasn't it. I want Parkman's father level of devious. But worse.