A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Heroes :: Season Two Ongoing Conversation **SPOILERS INSIDE**

--===00OO00===--
    Quote Originally Posted by nordberg
    I hope micah fixes him by removing his voice box.
    Seconded.
    "For an assassin he...he is pretty nice." ~The Darkness that Comes Before

The Catalyst Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by phaty
    maybe he had some surgery - ??? the episode after the last is going to be called "4 months ago" and it will look at how the heroes got to where they are right now. cant wait . Also the new heroe is quite cool. she watches a bit of TV then can mimic it
    Perhaps Nathan has the vision control power? I'm pretty certain Nathan suffered some disfigurement when flying peter up to explode. No telling if he just healed and remembers it or is using a power to hide it.

I have to ***** however about the new girl. She's cute as hell but wtf are they thinking waisting almost an entire episode introducing yet another character with a DUMB power. Weez gonna rize up from da storm wit drop kicks massa? Please. And to get picky about it, she technically didn't repeat what she saw. The wrestler used a rope above and below him to perform the kick which probably requires much more talent than using a pole. It was more of an irresponsible suggestion to try this at home kids! than any kind of display of power.

I swore, if Maya got captured one more time I was done with the show. End her story line, kill off this new one quick, get peter claire and nathan in the same room again and for chirst sake, pick a lane for Noah. Is he good or bad damnt? Show some connection between kensei and the old group, smack molly and give suresh more direction! Kill off nicki and micha too if you're not going to involve them.
    Last edited by jAQUAN; 10-17-2007 at 05:23 PM.

Jaquan, the episode wasn't about her. It was about Micah. He gave her powers if i'm not mistaken. Hence the emphasis on his hands and him closing his eyes tight when he hugs her.
    "I'd only told them the truth. Was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free."

Unless she's an android, Micah can't do anything to her.

Quote Originally Posted by tidenburg
    Jaquan, the episode wasn't about her. It was about Micah. He gave her powers if i'm not mistaken. Hence the emphasis on his hands and him closing his eyes tight when he hugs her.
    Then why was she did she have eight times more screen time? Micah was just seeing if his power worked on people too.

I know thats what I thought until I watched it again and it focuses randomly on his hands in two separate frames for quite a bit of time. We don't know he can only alter machines, Linderman even said Micah hadn't reached his full potentail.
    Watch it again *cough*www.watchheroesonline.com/*cough*
    "I'd only told them the truth. Was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free."

Ah ha. Just looked, she makes the tomato rose before she has the magic hug with Micah. Slap me now.

Quote Originally Posted by tidenburg
    Ah ha. Just looked, she makes the tomato rose before she has the magic hug with Micah. Slap me now.
    I don't see how that's connected but I see what you're saying about what linderman said. Micah could be the new healer.

Quote Originally Posted by jAQUAN
    Perhaps Nathan has the vision control power? I'm pretty certain Nathan suffered some disfigurement when flying peter up to explode. No telling if he just healed and remembers it or is using a power to hide it.
    doubtful he has two powers... not unless it was latent the entire time.

Weez gonna rize up from da storm wit drop kicks massa?
    Wow. I seriously don't know how to respond to this.

I swore, if Maya got captured one more time I was done with the show. End her story line, kill off this new one quick, get peter claire and nathan in the same room again and for chirst sake, pick a lane for Noah. Is he good or bad damnt? Show some connection between kensei and the old group, smack molly and give suresh more direction! Kill off nicki and micha too if you're not going to involve them.
    Sylar wants to feel important... if he doesn't take her power - which right now he doubts he can do that - then perhaps he will end up somehow bringing Maya to the "grand evil"... which surprised me it was the mind-reading cop (damn I forgot his name) father. Now that's surprising... perhaps a bit of foreshadowing of what will happen/become of this generation perhaps?

And where in the hell is old man Patrelli!?

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

she see's the rose being made on tv and does it without noticing at the burger bar. She had the power before Micah hugged her hence he didn't give it to her.

Quote Originally Posted by gerbick
    it was the mind-reading cop (damn I forgot his name)
    Matt Parkman, if I'm not mistaken
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

Ah ok.

@G
    I was trying to sum up the ignorance of the writers/network. It still seems to me thats the reason behind any of the powers was for evolution. That they were each a response to some threat to the human race. Hence why I think Maya can turn blood into oil. Anyway, it seemed like this new girl was the answer to natural disasters. Why else place in new orleans? I guess it looked like they were suggesting that the people of new orleans needed to rise up and fight people. Either that or they need to get smarter. It just seemed offensive to me.

*Random Topic Change :: Sylar*
    Who thinks he eats the brains? Loads of people in the watchheroesonline chat room do but I know he doesn't because you see Kansas and her brain is intact. I think that his first power "seeing how things work" allows him to look into their brain and see what gave them their powers.

Also, Sylars getting annoyingly repetitive, kill him off and get on with the new villains please.

--===00OO00===--
    Then again, the brains are always gone after Sylers done with them, that chick was the first one that still had one when he was done. I already voted for him to be dead.

The Catalyst Corp.

or builds a transformer that shows him some live WWF moves
    "I am a professional web designer,
    is that regular fries or super size....."

www.designtoday.info - twitter

SO... that was the episode we have all been waiting for.. Some questions answered, Some questions not answered...

What did everyone think? Dl did phase for that bullet, even though he had plenty of time? Will that guy that shot him come back later in the season?

Kensei is still alive in present day! is he the bad guy? whats gonna happen when he meets up with hiro? How did he get away from elle after she lightning bolted him?

What is mrs patrellis power when will it be revealed?

Bob is just wierd.

im sick of maya and her brother, i hope they die soon.

Still dont know who dragged sylar from the end of season 1, But im guessing the haiten stole all his powers, and the lack of healing that peter has is preventing him from getting them back.

is nathen still able to regen, or was that little blood infusion just a limited time regen?
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

--===00OO00===--
    It's not what I was expecting.

Yeah, he phased, we know he did otherwise you would have seen him clutching himself dying. Prolly someone behind him got hit.

We know Kensei can heal instantly from the bolts. After all, he was shot in the hand by one...He's also been in that cell for 30 years...he's not the bad guy...

I was hoping Maya and her bro would have been killed off long ago. Seriously, touch Maya = die...Look at Maya = die...Maya in scene = everyone nearby dead. Pathetic...

The haiten can't steal powers, unless I'm missing something. He's a psychic null and can erase memories.

I would assume a limited regen, since it isn't his power.

The Catalyst Corp.

he didnt phase, since hes ya know dead and burried and all.

He got hit by the lightning, thrown against the wall, and then hit the ground, elle was practically on top of him when she sent the haitian after peter, how he could get away with her constantly hitting him with lightning(which took out peter, who also can heal)

Kensei could be a villain, maybe he is the person that killed hiros father.

The haitian could have erased sylar memory of how to use his the powers he stole. he did it to peter, and only peters ability to heal itself, heal the part of the brain the haitian worked over, to regain his powers.

but kensei's blood now flows in nathans body, would it be possible thats enough to give him regen now?
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

--===00OO00===--
    I don't beleive Kensei is the villian, I think he realized something during the event after Hiro 'double crossed' him. He may be part of the first team, but I doubt he's the killer.

It a way it may be possible, but blood not typed properly can clog peoples veins as the body attacks it and kill them...So, the blood may end up killing him. :O Healing blood can't heal a blocked vein.

The Catalyst Corp.

We know that Kensei/Adam was one of the founders of the company. It was his idea to do genocide in the last season and Linderman was his protégé. We also know that the elder Parkman was following his orders to kill off the others in the company. Most likely for locking him up.