A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Gravity Swaying?!

Gravity Swaying?!

Hey Guys.

I am designing a navigation layout that is like you are looking down on the top of a set of golf clubs. It will look like it is laying on its side facing you and the differnt clubs will be labeled as the various buttons. I am wanting it to look like the clubs sway a little bit as if being disturbed by the mouse when you move to it. It would be great to have the amount of the motion change depending on the speed of the mouse when it "hits" the club head. I am not great with action script so I could really use your help. If you think of a golf club laying with the head of the end of the table and you took your hand and bumped it, it would sway a little and then settle. Thats that I am trying to achieve. Thanks for you help you all rock!

Taylor

How's this
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Pixelwave Flash-based iPhone framework
    iPhone Games: Flyloop | Freedom Run

Twitter: Oztune

Hey thats awesome! Now is there any way that when i move the mouse over it it bumps and makes it sway a little too? I really appreciate your help. Thanks for all the time you put into that.

All you have to do is add some amount to mc.r (which is the rotational speed) so that it sways a little
    Pixelwave Flash-based iPhone framework
    iPhone Games: Flyloop | Freedom Run

Twitter: Oztune