A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Refreshing every frame of Flash in HTML??

roshan

Cool Refreshing every frame of Flash in HTML??

Hi All,

I have loaded a swf file in HTML and I get refreshing rate problems. If i minimise the HTML application and then restore it, I can see only the animated bitmaps and not the other static bitmaps. why is this happening?

Can i refresh every frame of swf in HTML? or can i refresh HTML all the time it plays? Which is optimal?

I came across getURL(javascript: MM_refresh()) - will this work? what should I add in the HTML then?

Regards
    ROshan

A Flash movie should play just fine without any of the extra code you're talking about. What browser are you testing in? What version of the plug-in? Do you have a link that others can look at to see if it happens to them too?

roshan

Exclamation Hi Rdoyle

Quote Originally Posted by rdoyle720
    A Flash movie should play just fine without any of the extra code you're talking about. What browser are you testing in? What version of the plug-in? Do you have a link that others can look at to see if it happens to them too?
    Hi there,

Im using the flash9 plugin and Im running the swf in a Mac Webkit program. Only the drawing regions get shown and not the rest of the non-animated screen eg BG and TEXT. But this problem is only in MAC, in windows its perfectly working.
    In windows we use MFC to load the swf.

Sorry for not giving you a full detail.

Regards
    Roshan