A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: MyFK Login Loop

Tortuga

MyFK Login Loop

I'm new to FlashKit, have registered logged in and attempted to put a font into MyFK by clicking the "MyFK" button next to the font but all I get is the "you're not logged in" screen. If I log in I'm taken to MyFK but there's nothing in it. If I then click the font link in the top menu the cycle repeats.

I've cleared my cookies as per the posting at the top of this forum to no avail.

I'm using WinXP and Firefox 2.0.0.8.

I've read the New to FlashKit page and it sounded like clicking a "MyFK" button next to a font should create a link in the MyFK page somewhere.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a real site malfunction?

Many thanks for any enlightenment!

Tortuga, I'm not aware of any issues with MyFK. It's working fine on my end however if you wish, I can reset your pw, then login as you and test it to insure that its not on your side.

Tortuga

MyFK Login Loop

Planet, I'll take you up on your assistance offer. Please let me know what you find and what I need to do to re-establish my own password.

Thanks!

Tortuga
    Hello? Anybody home? I still can't use MyFK. Please help.

Tortuga, I have hcrey looking into this issue. I reset your pw (i forwarded an email to you with the updated pw), tried logging in with your account and have the same issue. It may be best for me to just remove the account. Then you can recreate it and try it again.

Moving forward, I hope

Planet,

Thank you for testing my problematic account. I hope hcrey was able to figure out why my Tortuga account didn't work properly.

I was gone for a while so didn't log in with the alternate password you provided within the 24-hour window so I just went ahead and created a new account. However, I also had to create a new email account in order to create this new FlashKit ID. I would very much appreciate it if you could get rid of my old Tortuga account completely so I can eventually transfer this account to my real email address and get rid of the extra email account I created just for the purpose of working through the problem here. (this reminds me of the house that jack built)

I appreciate all of your help!