Ok.. basically what I'm wanting to make...

A flash ebook that will let the user click on the corner of the page to manually flip the pages, or allow them to just hit the play button (of course would need a stop button as well) and sit back and watch the ebook play. I want to include sounds and narration and animation on the pages.

This first ebook that I'm doing is a children's book and is only a few pages, but I'll be doing many many more ebooks, so I'd like to make something that I could use as sort of a template if that's possible.

I can find lots of tutorials out there for making a page flip effect, but not giving the option to flip or just play through. I can find tutorials on making play and stop buttons, but not tying them into page flip buttons. I'm not sure if I should just make the book into a movie (same as you would any basic flash animation) and just make the button for the page flip skip ahead to the next "scene" in the movie (ie the next page). Or maybe make it where the movie plays and stops and waits on you to turn the page.

Perhaps making each page into a movie clip and making a button that moves to the next movie clip with the page flip integrated into the beginning of each clip. This wouldn't allow it to be made into a template easily. I would have to animate the page flip with every book.

I'll be doing ebooks of everything from children's books, to cook books, to erotica novels... so it would need to appeal to all ages preferably.

I can find tutorials explaining the individual components, so I guess what I'm looking for is someone that knows something about flash that could help me figure out what type of structure and components I need to pull this off.