A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Freelance Flash Animator

Cool Freelance Flash Animator

Los Angeles based production company seeking freelance flash animator or animation design/programmer for web based animated series. Ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience in Flash, Illustrator, and Photoshop as well as experience with full series animation, character design, and set/background design. Please send resume, links to work, and rate requirements for review to ocsubmissions@clearwire.com.

I'm very interested, please take a look at my gallery: http://jonnyboy236129.deviantart.com/ If you require more examples please e-mail me at:
    jonnyboy(dot)lbs@verizon.net
    I have 4+ years of experience with using flash products as well as photoshop and other animating/design programs.
    I'd love to take part in this project, so if you still need someone please e-mail me, i'd like to hear more details.
    -John

Please see my work by logging into my signature.
    if interested please send PM.
    <signature removed by admin>

just sent you a pm with:

Hello!

I own a Digital design studio here in Brazil, we have a good team with graphic designers, web developers, programmers and art directors that can make some really nice stuff, if you want u can check our work at www.cricketdesign.com.br

We make from games, sites, 2d animations, to adds and 3D modeling...

To check a simple animation please go to my website and click in the link "EQUIPE" that means "OUR TEAM", there we have our team animated... but I would say it repsents like 50% of the quality we can get in 2D animations, if you are interested you can tell me and i will send you some more really good examples..

As we are here in Brazil we can be very competitive on price, but still with a lot of quality.

If you have interest please contact me my e-mail is rafael@cricketdesign.com.br

Can u tell me more about the job? Deadline, payment, aspects..?

cheers
    "life is interactive"

flash animator / designer

i have worked as a flash animator/ designer for almost 5 years now.my expertise are on flash animation series for TV production.i think i can give you the right quality of animation that you require. at the most reasonable price and time...please check see my online portfolio

http://sushisurgeon27.multiply.com/video

Graphic_Framing@yahoo.com or sushi_surgeon_27@yahoo.com

please email me back if interested

LOL
    Replies are comming more than five months after the thread was posted
    Last edited by Eager Beaver; 04-16-2008 at 02:36 PM.
    <signature removed by admin>

Quote Originally Posted by Eager Beaver
    LOL
    Replies are comming more than five monhs after the thread is posted
    The user predador bumped just about every thread with 'animation' in the title. kinda annoying if you asked me :/
    If you need any help, feel free to email me at bluehippoflash [at] gmail.com or on AIM at BlueHippoFlash

Or view my new portfolio here!

Maybe thats beacause we do animation, and we can be part of any animation job?

And because we have a large team that can take some jobs at the same time... why does it bother you? I think thats why this place was made, right?..
    "life is interactive"

Somehow I doubt this guy is still looking for help half a year later, it appears to me that you're trying to bump as many threads as possible just to stick your name out there.
    If you need any help, feel free to email me at bluehippoflash [at] gmail.com or on AIM at BlueHippoFlash

Or view my new portfolio here!

There's were ur mistaken, i searched for "animation" and awnsered the posts that were related to it... maybe i did not see it was posted a long time ago, and even if it was.... a company that hires freelancers for animation can still need people a year later, my company has 4 years and we are allways needing the same kind of freelancers.

And even if i was trying to get my name stick in here, as long my activitie is related to the post i dont see any problem at all.

I may bother some guys that doenst like competition ...
    "life is interactive"

[thread closed]

predador,-

you have a PM waiting for you.. please read it..

to be clear there IS 'problem'.. these boards are here as a favor, and as a resource for those looking to get a job done, and maybe keep the job opportunity with-in the Flashkit.com community at that. (you should be thankful, not take advantage....thats to everyone not anyone specific there)

it is also a great BONUS (ie: gift) that your 'house' (FK) has given many (ANY) of you a chance to make money in your own backyard.

to re-cap and keep it quick & dirty..

dont drudge up old threads.. if the thread is.....a few weeks old.. leave it be..(its the original posters responsibility to bump or update it if he still needs work done)...we ask that EVERYONE come back and mark their posts as 'RESOLVED'... (its a work in progress) noone else should think to do so.. use common sense and MOST of you will be fine.. if you cant decide use the 'few week' rule

dont use someone's post (who is nice enough to give someone here a chance (money) at/on a project anyways) to advertise (spam) for yourself or your/any company... its fairly rude. And it has really ONLY been 'displayed' as such now that I see that same 'canned' message predador used over & over.

keep the posts on topic.. use the original posters contact information FIRST.. try to PM them second..and if everything else fails.. post a simple way to contact yourself (email, phone, website, IM...etc)

post 'generally' should be made ONLY if:

1.) wanting general clarification on the project, or requirement in that post.
    2.) the original poster has NOT left any means of contact
    3.) if the original poster REQUESTS that you post portfolio links or other contact informortion in the thread

most things can be done via PM or email.. unless you think it is something the general board/public should know.

(we encourage the job posters to follow certain 'rules' to make things easier as well, budget, timeline, requirements, special skill sets needed, links to details or content they can share...etc)

thanks