Looking at all the topics here it's going to make me look like a bit of a newbie to all this. But I need some help with a problem in a Drag and Drop game I'm doing for my college course.
I've created a gingerbread man, and he has so far got smarties and icing to 'make' him with. The icing, is a piece of code that allows you to draw on the gingerbread man and the smarties are basic drag and drop buttons.
The icing is in a movie clip that has one layer for the drawing action, one for the button ( a blob) and a layer saying 'stop();'. I've done it in seperate keyframes because I want to enable the smarties to be seperate to the icing. If they were all on the same keyframe, then you would be able to draw whilst dragging the smarties, which is what I dont want (it looks bad, obviously).
So I'm on keyframe 1, I can drag smarties and I've got the option to click on the icing movie clip and then draw. But when I click off the icing, it's meant to return to keyframe 1 and then allow smarties to be picked up etc etc. But when I return to keyframe 1, it carries on drawing when I click, despite the actions being on keyframe 2 of the movie clip. I tried before with having the components seperatly, i.e. having the drawing action on a seperate layer in the document, not on the movie clip but I was getting the same results.

I need a solution to this that enables the pre drawn icing to stay on the gingerbread man, too. The icing disappears after reverting to the smarties.

It might sound really complicated, but I cant upload the fla as it's way over 300k! (6138k actually )