A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [RESOLVED] FlippingBook interactivity

resolved [RESOLVED] FlippingBook interactivity

I am working on a FlippingBook project. I really need some help finishing this up. I have a couple of issues... (besides the fact that this project is way over my head in regards to ActionScirpting)

Issue 1: Page 9 has a large video player and page 10 has 5 smaller videos. I want the user to be able to click on any of the smaller videos on page 10 and have them load up within the large viewer on page 9.

Issue 2: The top navigation names has one active name that gets you to page 3 as well as one image at the bottom that gets you to page 3 also. I want these two nav buttons to show a hit state (white text and full image) once the user releases the mouse after clicking them.

You can view the FlippingBook at http://www.marshallad.com/flippingbo...ha_08_snow.swf

Please Yahoo Messenger me if anyone has some time to help me with this project. I would be so greatful.

Flyfisher2
    Last edited by flyfisher2; 09-13-2007 at 01:31 PM. Reason: I am using Flash 8

Can anyone help with this? Please...and Thank you in advance.

Sincerely wanting to finish this project (That is way over my head).

A HUGE thank you!

With some great help from mneil most of the flipping book issues have been resolved.

You can view the final project here...
    http://www.marshallad.com/yamaha_flipbook.html
    Last edited by flyfisher2; 11-21-2007 at 12:38 PM. Reason: issue resolved