A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash Banner

Question Flash Banner

Hi all,

I have been working on this banner and would like to get this animation to shorten up. This was a template and it needs to shorten up a little. Especially on all the texts with the BLUE background that goes across the banner. I would like to either cut by 50% off moving across or make it move 50% faster. Either way would be great!

I am finding myself getting bored watching all the texts with the blue background go across the banner so slow. I tried to cut off some of the frames to make the texts move a little fast but it's still too slow for me.

Anyone have a better way to make all the white texts with the blue background move at least 50% faster? All the moving objects within the background is fine. If you can make everthing else beside the background move a lot faster would be excellent.

Please see my attached file.

Thanks!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by veritas2.4; 11-23-2007 at 12:32 PM.

Same as the menu in your other post, I can't open it.

Hi Ovaire d'Oz,

Try this attached file again and look try my other forum as well.

Thanks!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by veritas2.4; 11-24-2007 at 12:24 AM.

Hi all,

There is another thing I would like to change within this banner. I would like to change the last image to a different image. Right now you are seeing pages overlapping each other from the starting of the flash banner and at the end of the flash banner. Can I change the end image to another image? I might want to end the flash movie with my company logo rather than the overlapping pages.

Thanks!!

I would like to make this flash movie to loop at the end. Can I make it play constantly without stopping?

Thanks!!

I do not know why but I do not see the animation properly, nothing seems to move appart from the blue planet.
    Anyway, for your loop question paste the following code in the last frame and the animation will start over and over and over...
    Code:
    gotoAndPlay(3);

Hi Ovaire d'Oz,

Thanks for your help on the loop!

I just need your help on how to add a different image to the end of the movie. I have been trying to replace the thumbnail image of the white pages but it did not work. If I replace the image, it will show up on the beginning of the movie and at the end of the movie.

Thanks!

I think I understand what you want.
    Look at layer 19 for example, the line is white in the begining, that's because it's empty; but on the 30th frame, the line becomes grey. This is made by creating a keyframe by pressing F6 on the frame where you want your image to be showed.
    I hope I what I said is clear enough. (?)

Hi Ovaire d'Oz,

I have tried to do exactly what you said but it did not work. I just wanted to change the image at the end of the flash movie to a different image. The image I am talking about is the bouncing image of white papers. It bounces up and down at the beginning of the movie and it end with the same image at the end of the movie. I would like to replace it with my company logo at the end of the movie. Do you know how to do it?

Thanks!!

I wished I could see this animation properly. Anyway, from what you have just said I would now advice you to do this:
    Import your company's logo by going to file>import>import in the library (these name might not exactly be what I just said because I have translated them from the Fench version of Flash I have).
    Now your logo is in the library, if the library is not open (usualy on the right side of Flash), press F11.
    Right click on any layer in the time line and create a new layer. Click this new layer and drag your logo from the library to the scene. Go to the frame number 170 of your logo layer and press F5. Right click on this line and select the first choice.
    Now what you can do is at anytime during the animation, create a new keyframe by pressing F6. In a keyframe you can select a new position for your logo, flash will take in charge all the movement from the first place to the new one.
    I hope this is what you want.

Hello Ovaire d'Oz,

I am not sure what you are talking about. I am talking about layer 26. I would like to add my company logo in this layer if that is possible. I tried to add my logo in layer 26 but it also shows up in layer 2.

You can help me to add my logo to either layer 26 or layer 2. It does not matter to me.

Thanks!
    Last edited by veritas2.4; 12-02-2007 at 11:31 PM.

In intro7 I can't see a layer 26, but anyway; delete any layer bothering you, create a new layer. Import your logo in your library and drag it on the scene; make sure you are on your new layer while draging the logo.
    Last edited by Ovaire d'Oz; 12-03-2007 at 05:21 AM.

Hello Ovaire d'Oz,

I got it to work and thanks again!

You're welcome.