Hi guys!

Adobe Flash Professional CS 6, Autoscript 3.0

I am making flash project which contain photos and videos (played simultaneously and looped) with mute sound. All is organized in collage, some kind of mosaic - one close to another. I want to unmute videos by ROLL_OVER or something, but only one pointed of all videos.

Videos are imported in .flv format. Photos jpg.

What I achieve:
- Fullscreen with FullScreenTakeOver.
- looped those videos
- Turning volume up by ROLL_OVER - it turns volume up of all videos (actually two), by ROLL_OVER and ROLL_OUT upon one video named "milano".

I want to use function target, wich will be related to all of the videos. But when I convert videos to symbols (MovieClip, FullScreenTakeOver stops working and I can see only one video flv.

I've read a lot of adobe tutorials and many forums topics related to target, current.target. and MOUSE_OVER as well as ROLL_OVER. But here I've stucked. I'm todly beginner to Flash but I am really trying to make as many things by my self, by searching etc.

Here's code, wich is placed on first layer. Here I'v muted sound and looped video, and use FullScreenTakeOver.

Code:
stage.addEventListener(Event.ADDED, onAdded);

function onAdded(e:Event):void {
	if (e.target is FLVPlayback) e.target.fullScreenTakeOver = false;
}

SoundMixer.soundTransform = new SoundTransform(0);

import fl.video.VideoEvent;
import flash.events.Event;

milano.addEventListener(VideoEvent.COMPLETE, koniec);
milano2.addEventListener(VideoEvent.COMPLETE, koniec);

function koniec(event:Event):void{
	event.target.play();
};
The one below is second layer, where I used ROLL_OVER function

Code:
milano.addEventListener(MouseEvent.ROLL_OVER, over);

milano.addEventListener(MouseEvent.ROLL_OUT, out);

function over(event:MouseEvent):void{
SoundMixer.soundTransform = new SoundTransform(1);
}

function out(event:MouseEvent):void{
SoundMixer.soundTransform = new SoundTransform(0);
}
I want to display it continuously on some kind of projector by my computer. If you don't understand how it should work or look let me know, I will try to explain it better.