dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Catch the birds game

Catch the birds game

This is my first flash game. tho i still havnt added the rules at the beginning of it but i'm sure every one of u may know how to play it =)

use the space bar and the arrow keys to shoot enemies and move around to catch the yellow birds . that's it! =)

LINK: http://hk.geocities.com/jennerboygenius/plane.html

This game was made on my birthday! Anyways, I got third on the records list, I'm so proud. lol

The game is pretty fun, nice graphics, with a cool original element added to the classic sidescrolling shooter. Gather the chikities adds some fun to the game, good work. The music is a little strange, but I guess it suits the theme. All in all, this is a good first game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauceofallevils
    This game was made on my birthday! Anyways, I got third on the records list, I'm so proud. lol

The game is pretty fun, nice graphics, with a cool original element added to the classic sidescrolling shooter. Gather the chikities adds some fun to the game, good work. The music is a little strange, but I guess it suits the theme. All in all, this is a good first game.

HAHA happy birthday Sauceofallevils!! too bad that i couldn't find any good music that suits the game LOL.. (what a shame.. ha) however it's just the alpha version and might need a lot of improvement. it also seems to be running slowly on the web... =(
    btw do u have any suggested websites which provide free + nice music for making flash games?
    thx for playing!

your game page is not working

Game Player - Developer scheletro's Avatar
    I dont see anything on the page

"I love to make them as I love to play them"