A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Wannabe Vs. Lefteye:: A Helping Hand to the Face

Wannabe Vs. Lefteye:: A Helping Hand to the Face

So the rules are normal- Keep the same size 700x560 and an aspect from the previous image in your volley. Whoever wants to help me get my ass back into photoshop will be willing to go 3 rounds for this battle. Turn around of 3 days.

Comments/Crits as usual please.

"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Anyone?
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

If you don't get anybody soon dude... I'll be your huckleberry. I'm just sorta going to have to ask for a delayed bit of time between images... I'm working 70+ hours a week now.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

i'm gonna take this.

if you can give me a couple days, i'd be appreciative (formatting my computer tonight).

No problem. So if you wanna change the title that would be great. I await your return and ass kicking

And good luck with that formatting. I was actually just looking up ways to make a image of my desktop as it is. I haven't formatted in a long time but it is still running nice and smooth and I want to make sure I can keep it that way just in case of something. I found this over at life hacker - DriveImage XML
    Last edited by WannaBe_80z; 12-03-2007 at 01:04 PM.

aight, i took a completely different direction from my normal style and got crazy with illustrator. This took WAY longer than it was worth so i decided to stop and post.

I am digging the patterns alot. I will have a serve up by the end of this weekend.

Kinda looks like a bicycle chain in places. So you know I like it (c:. To be nitpicky, the cropping seems off, more cut off the right than left. The balance of the gun and the burst seems off, gun to far to left. The copy is crooked along the line it follows.The design at the top left is a bit offset.

All in all though I am really digging it.

Now I am going to go crawl into that hole I have been hanging out it for another 9 months lol
    ------------------

Sometimes we are the windshield. . . But, most of the time, we are just the bug. (c;
    My cycling themed designs Pats Design Portfolio

<3
    Lovely colours Wannabe. Haha, nice addition of the pink fluoro handprint on the fun.

Very, very cool pattern lefteyewilly. Looking forward to see how Wannabe uses it.

yeah, this thing is dead saint.

i ran out of steam and both of us are busy.

thanks for the comments though.

I am still willing to keep this up. Just a lot of work is due in the next week or 2. I think this weekend is full but if I find down time I really want to get this going again, the one with littlematt, finish my calendar, and post some new shots in the photo forum....school gets in the way haha

posting this from work...

i don't blame you if you bail. that pattern image of mine has to be one of the worst things i've ever done. If you'd rather start over, i'd be up for that when you get some time. Me? i have all the time in the world.

Well if you're that board reserve

I will be free after next Tuesday.