Well hello Arena FK'ers!

It's certainly been a while! I've decided to sucumb to my inability to focus on my damned freelance work and thought it would be nice to pay ya'll a visit. So what's new? Have I missed anything? Hows everyones careers? Whys the sky blue? Did anyone miss me? Are you kids going to remember where we parked?

After a half hourish FK lurking session, I see that the RollCanvas has finally came to an end! Just in time for my retirement It's a shame it didn't work out this time around. Is everyone sick the RC concept already?

I was thinking of starting up an 'endless RollCanvas' thread which I may have mentioned earlier (I'd need to explain the rules, but it's basically a cross between the 'Kung fu' thread and RollCanvas).

The best part of having an endless RollCanvas would be that nobody needs to commit to anything at all, people just make a 'heads-up' post immediately prior to making their volley (just to make sure that there are no double ended canvas sections), send the full image to the canvas-hosts' e-mail account, and post the strips on the thread. Then every new years' the canvas host unveils all the entrys each year and the thread continues...

What would you guys think of that? Should I start it up? Is it too soon? etc...

Anyways, regarding the other events, I see the 'Red vs. Blue' thread... there's some fantastic volleys getting laid down over there. I hear EVP has gotten himself a game store... curse me for living in Australia! DQS and FK have thrown it down once more... *****in' volleys there too! Realmakc started up his 'pointless flash' thread which I would love to join, but couldn't justify even beginning to play with with all of my freelance work going on... *sigh*

I was actually about to discuss March Madness in this thread, but I see Nat's has taken the initiative of starting a 2008 events thread, so no need... I'll take my discussion over there...

It was great to see what you guys were up to again... I'll try and regular FK Arena for at least a couple of days, so drop a message and let me know how ya'll are doing!