A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Edit Posts

Edit Posts

Ok, am I missing something here. I can't edit any of my previou posts in the forum (newbies section, and Actionscript section to be exact). I have permission to do so I think:

You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may post attachments
    You may edit your posts

But yet I can't edit my posts, am I missing something obvious? (I can edit my posts in this forum however)
    Last edited by frosty1_4me; 12-17-2007 at 12:47 PM.

Nope, not missing anything.

Due to abuse/misuse by some members there is a 30 minute window for editing posts. Once the limit is reached, you will no longer be able to edit a post, however you can contact a moderator (preferred), super moderator (preferred), or administrator and they will make the changes for you if they find the content is worthy of editing.

Note: Please do not contact moderators with requests to change insignificant grammatical / spelling errors. Proofread your posts before making the initial submission and you'll be fine

Please be aware that we will not remove significant or relevant information from posts. In general, what is posted to the forum remains on the forum, as per the registration agreement, which is also linked at the bottom of every page.

http://www.jupitermedia.com/corporate/privacy/aup.html