A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: images loading in incorrect order with xml

images loading in incorrect order with xml

Hi I've been using xml to load icons into my flash document. There are 7 sections containing 2 to 9 icons in each section.

My problem is the icons will load correctly the first time but when I hit refresh it loads them in backwards and some of the icons are stacked on top of each other. Everything loads correctly in firefox, even if I hit refresh. In IE it will load correctly, but I get the incorrect order if I hit refresh. If i clear the cache and load the page it works until I hit refresh again. With safari it never loads up correctly.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm not sure what is causing this problem.

up to my .as in code Chris_Seahorn's Avatar
    I have the honor of saying the users in my forum are a pretty helpful group of people. Post your code (attach) and I can gaurantee someone will take a look to see what's going on. I agree it sounds like a cache issue but lets see.

Hey thanks for the help. Here is the attached file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Has anyone figured this out

We are having a similiar issues embeding our .swf the images do not load on a refresh in IE6 and 7. Was anyone able to figure this out currently we are just using a cash killer to force the swf to reload on each page refresh.