A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [MX04] *Can I Email Someone to Look at My Shooter Game Code?**

[MX04] *Can I Email Someone to Look at My Shooter Game Code?**

Hi. I have made at least three forum threads asking questions about Actionscript in my shooter game, but with very little successful results. I can't post my flash file, because it is way to large, even in a zip. I was hoping to email my flash to anyone willing to help and they could get a better idea of how my flash works and be able to provide better answers. I would be extremely grateful.

My three problems are:

1. I have a magazine of 6 bullets and when you are out of ammo you are still able to kill people.

2. When you lose I wanted to have a button that will let you go back to the last level attempted. However, I can't simply type in the name of the scene in the code, since the scene will keep changing. I tried using the prevScene code, but nothing worked.

3. My biggest problem is that I cannot figure out how to make a count for the enemies, so that when you have killed ___ amount, go to the next level.

It will be much easier to help fix and understand these problems if you let me email you the flash. If you want to simply explain it, PLEASE BE EXTREMELY DETAILED BECAUSE I AM AN IDIOT CONCERNING ACTIONSCRIPT. I need to know exactly where every piece of code needs to go, or else I will be clueless.

Thank you sooo much for any help!

hmm maybe get more results posting it instead of sending it to one dude, you can upload it to this site then paste the link it gives here in the thread:
    http://www.sendspace.com/

cheers
    Evolve Designs Interactive Media
    the natural selection

Thx for the link. I signed up on the site and I will have the file up tomorrow when I can get to my flash file at school.

I GOT THE FLASH FILE UP ON SENDSPACE NOW! HERE IS THE LINK. Btw, I managed to get a kill / score system going, but it won't go to the next level when you beat a level for some reason. Here is the link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3giyqe