Hello guys,

its been a rough way but finally i got to a point where it can be considered beta.

Its a basic score framework to use with any flash 9 (AS 3.0) based game.
There are a lot of issues i didn't get around fixing yet and security is still an issue to fix aswell, but currently there is no time to do so as the presentation is already today.

If you got a spare minute i d appreciate anyone testing it and may be giving a small feedback or if any critical bugs occur.

You will have to register to make it work but don't worry, your email adress doesn't have to be a valid one and you will never get an email sent to it. Partly this is due to lack of features of course, still it might be useful later to recover lost passwords.

This is still not completely finished so bare in mind that it is the first connected and running example of the framework.

I also tweaked the poker AI a slight bit to make it have altered personalities which react different, although it still can't fully compete with a true poker player of course, but again lack of time...

What you need to rock is basically just start the game, register with a username and password and any email you like to enter. After that simply log in and click new game. The all time highscores still have a bug with users that are not registered to any games yet. And unfortunatelly there is only one game to test the system with right now.

Basically you get 2500 credits for signing up and a game costs 500 credits to play. You can of course earn a lot more credits and boost your score. The framework also supports another scoring method which you will be able to earn credits when all are wasted on "costing" games, although yet there is no such game to test it with.

Any feedback is welcome and sorry for the poor graphics and lack of sound aswell :P

Last but not least here is the link to the game:

http://www.leechlabs.com/flash/poker/

Enjoy and thanks for your time!