A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Brand New : Design Site from NYC

Brand New : Design Site from NYC

If anyone can comment it would be helpful.
    I just redesigned this site, made it super simple, and very clean, removing most bells-and-whistles...maybe it needs some

I dig it, dude! The design is good and the interface seems easy enough to understand. Sorry...I didn't have my sound on when I checked it out so I didn't hear anything. The only thing that struck me was that when I clicked on a part of the navigation to take me to a different part of the site, there was a little hesitation. The movie would go back to a different part of itself for a very short moment just before the new part would open up.

Overall, you got some skills! Keep it up and maybe tidy up that little transition deal if you get a chance. Either way, it's a great site. Great job, dude!

Flasher
    The site has a great color scheme that seems to go well together. The intro also shows off some amazing animation skills and attention to detail. Great work!

Good luck with your site,
    Sportzguy933

Great intro, best intro seen in a while. Love your style and colorscheme also.

Only thing I dont get is the empty space if I scroll down for about 1000px or so (watching with IE7).

Nice work in your portfolio, you only need to update the new window flash content if you click some motion stuff from your portfolio). More info from updating can be found here : http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/view...e252&sliceId=1
    ---------------------------------------------------
    * Freelance multi media designer http://www.andrekreft.com/
    * .Get Inspired! Magazine http://getinspiredmagazine.com/

Looks great! im looking for a designer. Please contact me.

Looks good, but i noticed in your portfolio you have one of your previous sites - which uses swfaddress, why take this off??

Aside from that - awesome animation skills on the intro.

thanks. Yea, I love SWF Address...I just haven't gotten around to wring it up on this site yet ! But I will Now !

Awesome!

Awesome!

Ok... I swear - I REALLY Did not mean to do that!

Damn you safari! *shakes fist*

Sorry

Really like it. Love the WHO section, havent seen anything like that before. Nice one.

Overall I like.

That massive empty scroll space at the bottom is a bit nasty, and I think the popup flag things on the who section are a little messy, maybe they could be toned down a little to improve the flow from them?

Otherwise it's a very solid portfolio.
    Natural Cow Design
    Interactive and Digital Multimedia - Identity Development and Branding - Design for Print - Consultation and Stratgegy Development

pretty sweet. the only thing I noticed (besides the big empty space at the bottom) is that some of the text is a bit dark. Other than that, pretty cool stuff.

It's very groovy but hard to navigate and the text is overly pompous and difficult to digest. Is there a purpose to this site?

Main problems are the dark gray text on black background which is impossible to read for many, many visually impaired or poor-sighted people, and the fact that your text on the who page seems to flash the original state text for many of the subpages, and it's beyond annoying.
    Have a wonderful day!
    http://www.gpathmedia.com!